B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Thought you didnt have stream ? Or does your source send you clips ? Anyways I just went to replay to rewatch what was said and the tall guy was asking things about the house and cameras and then he said okay were leaving, at no point did I hear Frida say you have to leave. So unless this happened at an earlier point that I missed then I don't know. What they do at the guys house none of us knows. I know you probably think they are having a big sex orgy lol. Even those of the girls who already have a bf.

I don't have stream for the last time!  Taylor (my source) occasionally sends me pics and a small vid or two every now and then if it's something worth wild.  Taylor told me how the convo went with the girls and if you missed what seems like twice now, i don't know what to tell you Fagen.  Either you aren't going back far enough or your listening on the wrong camera or it's just something your ears don't want to hear.  i believe Taylor and will take Taylor's word that it happened.  i'm done on this subject as it doesn't matter anyway, none of it matters in the grand scheme of things anyway.......trust me when i tell you this, they went out last night with one thing in mind and that was ending up at the tall guys house!

OK i'm caught up for the morning and waiting on reports from the deer lease...speaking of lol, i just got a text sent to me with a picture of some hogs in it....how ironic is that!

I have a question about Alla's shower....was she really that messed up or was it just something different, kind of like something new?  I mean, to my knowledge that's the first time i've ever heard of girl getting in a shower fully clothed on RLC.  Could anyone see if there was something on her clothing that needed to be washed off?  just curious...

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Of course it's speculation. I stated it by saying I smell Nora's involvement. Also these girls ARE the caliber as I have been in all these places many times in all the cities including Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Budapest, Prague and many others. I owned property in two of the locations and only recently have divested myself of these places. It is extremely common and many girls do it because jobs of any pay are scarce in Europe. They often do these jobs in additional to other employment. I'm not making fun of them. I actually feel badly for them.

I believe more in that than in the theory that many of them are models,many of this girls although are pretty young they obviously know how to use their body and seduce to get what they want..bet some even have or wish to have old ass dudes as sugar daddy,you just need to look a girls like Sophie,Lola,Damina,twins,Naomi..they will do anything and control anything for their advantage.

12 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Pure speculation.  I would offer that not one of these B4 girls is  anything close to the caliber required for 'hostessing".  I will say one thing...it is clear that RLC or whoever (Nora) have decided not to prioritize the web site.  I think the loss of the Russian apartments hit them hard and they are struggling to get over it with what they have left in western Europe.  My prediction RLC will be gone by the end of December.  Remember, they are still running this thing with Flash.  Flash is dead after December.  If they were going to invest, they would have switched by now.

Just to clarify and correct--you are a year too early on flash

December 2020

The message states "Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020".May 6, 2019

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, it atleast seems some of the conflict is over now, and they are talking to Holly again.

Maybe they can finally stay alittle more at home again then. I have been waiting over 2 months for them to have a real party in the house. Or even a pre-party or afterparty, where they just drink and enjoy themselves. There have been 2-3 attempts where they invited guys over for an afterparty, but it all failed before they even started, and there have been absolutely no attempt to get a real party going on their own. Hopefully they come up with something before they are all forced to leave. And hopefully something that does not include a bunny costume or massages.

• Like 1