Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

3 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

No video calls with Paul anymore?

Paul got her mobile phone services exterminated,Leora was signing the divorce papers and in two days and 15 hours she will be a single ladie,Eva will be splited at half and each part stays with her..summer,saturdays and Thursday's is for single as a bird Leora,Monday's and winter to Not anymore Leora partner Paul.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

@jimbo4 : Did you get all your shots and a passport? Can you get a big enough cat carrier from Amazon in time? Do they even make cat carriers big enough?

Don’t be concerned about my welfare your Squirrelness.....I’m a survivor, where there’s a will there’s a way. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gogism said:

she's long gone I'm afraid...

btw - what bussiness do you run as gm not paying the attention to what the Queen is up to?!?  😉

Actually, the Leora that once was is long gone. I'm here to clean up CC food fights. As a global moderator, I'm just here to kick out spammers, illegal posters, and people who piss me off! 😁 (And believe me, that's a full-time job.)

There are severe reasons I choose not to fund RLC. If others wish too, that's just fine with me.

• Like 2