Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Was there as a matter of interest any “ Europeans “ who stayed up all night to watch the finale at 0500 this morning....It’s not a sarcastic or baiting question, I really am interested.

And if the answer is yes, the following question is Why,  and was it worth it ?

I'm a European..well until the 31st January anyways then i'm not sure what I will be classed as 😄 

I enjoyed the evening, a few drinks and snacks with friends, some laughs, a bit of music and an impromptu bate on the kitchen table, whats not to like 🙂 

If Leora is to head back home soon, then i want to make the most of her while she is here and my subscription is still of some use.....plus the T20 cricket was on as well so that was a bonus 😄 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Was there as a matter of interest any “ Europeans “ who stayed up all night to watch the finale at 0500 this morning....It’s not a sarcastic or baiting question, I really am interested.

And if the answer is yes, the following question is Why,  and was it worth it ?

jimbo, as someone has already pointed out with her timings it looks like she's entertaining America's West Coast where the pay master resides, (she needs a plane ticket home) Australia are fortunate because of time zones they don't have to stay awake until silly o'clock, don't get me wrong like the girl, but like you not enough to stay awake all night.

I except she's got her reasons for letting go in the early hours in Prague, but both she and RLC should realise there's a whole paying world between America and Australia (not aimed at you Aussie) that also puts a lot of money into RLC's coffers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, as someone has already pointed out with her timings it looks like she's entertaining America's West Coast where the pay master resides, (she needs a plane ticket home) Australia are fortunate because of time zones they don't have to stay awake until silly o'clock, don't get me wrong like the girl, but like you not enough to stay awake all night.

I except she's got her reasons for letting go in the early hours in Prague, but both she and RLC should realise there's a whole paying world between America and Australia (not aimed at you Aussie) that also puts a lot of money into RLC's coffers.

I understand. When RLC open up there first apartment in Sydney with Leora it will open up a great revenue for RLC. There is a big market in Asia (Australia is a part of Asia). The other positive is we have 2 year visa's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1