Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

She applied for a student visa .... I'm sure ....
Now she convinces Pavel to go to Prague, although only three months have passed .... 
What I see more difficult ... ha ha ha ha. ..

Yes I heard that.

If she has a type C Czech visa, for astay up to 90 days (type C), then she will be gone soon.

If she has a type D Czech visa for study, employment and other long term visas, she will be around longer.

Some information (in English) is at the following site. It comes from the Czech Embassy in Tripoli, but I think it probably holds true for Russian nationals.

https://www.mzv.cz/tripoli/en/visa_information/types_of_visas/index.html

You will know if and when she leaves from the flood of tears that roll out from your monitor when you sign on to this thread. 😢 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If she has a type C Czech visa, for astay up to 90 days (type C), then she will be gone soon.

If she has a type D Czech visa for study, employment and other long term visas, she will be around longer.

Some information (in English) is at the following site. It comes from the Czech Embassy in Tripoli, but I think it probably holds true for Russian nationals.

https://www.mzv.cz/tripoli/en/visa_information/types_of_visas/index.html

You will know if and when she leaves from the flood of tears that roll out from your monitor when you sign on to this thread. 😢 😉

I've looked into the type C visa for when the UK leaves the EU and even that can be extended, all you have to do is go to the right Government Department, job done.

I don't think most of us will be tearful if and when she departs we know it's going to happen, and not shafted by RLC

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I don't think most of us will be tearful if and when she departs we know it's going to happen, and not shafted by RLC

Alas, I must somewhat agree. Times change. We've now been programmed by RLC to expect tenants to shuffle through Grand Central Station before we can even get to know and like them as real people. That started with the Barc apartments. But, in the old days, when Nora (the original Nora), Alina, and Alma left the project, we heard grief in the threads. (As for me, I was very sad that RLC lost Meerkat.That cat rocked.)

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sì, forse, dopo aver ascoltato il suo parlare stasera, potresti avere ragione. Sebbene il traduttore di Google non sia particolarmente affidabile, ha dato alcune indicazioni sul fatto che stesse parlando del visto .... 

how do you translate with google translator in real time?

in spain it happens more or less the same...
i met a ukranian girl, she was on a 90 day visa... 
i offered her a job offer and she has been working for me for two years.... she is my Russian translator... hahaha. now i have Miss ukrania working for me...
Miss is a joke... but she is very pretty... hahaha.

• Like 1