Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If she marries a resident of th country she can stay forever(i think is this way)but not even sure if she is married to Paul or not lol.But if she marries the visa issues would end.

She is not married to Paul, they are engaged.

1 hour ago, lwis said:

"I think most of the time you just disagree for the sake of an argument.."

Sorry, but you are wrong about me. Whenever I argued, it was based on true facts ...
I never provoked a discussion .... And I almost always avoid arguing  because my English is very poor ....
I've been here for a few years, I remember a lot oh things and behaviors, and those who have glass roofs should not throw stones ...
Have a good night....

I certainly will, and you. Your English is better than you give yourself credit for.

• Like 1

I just can't read all the discussion. I don't have the time. But, all of you very alive and animated without the rhetoric or constant arguing or whatever. This thread seems to have evolved to a very nice level of interaction. I'm glad of that. Wish some of the old posters had stayed around a bit more to offer even more insight. jimbo4, you know to which people I refer. Good night gentlemen.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I just can't read all the discussion. I don't have the time. But, all of you very alive and animated without the rhetoric or constant arguing or whatever. This thread seems to have evolved to a very nice level of interaction. I'm glad of that. Wish some of the old posters had stayed around a bit more to offer even more insight. jimbo4, you know to which people I refer. Good night gentlemen.

I rather like Leora, for several reasons that have nothing to do with sex. I find argumentation and hostility in her apartment thread to be most disagreeable to me, and though I am considered a fluffly lovable creature, I have be known to ban the fuck out of trolls and assholes who appear in this thread. Hence, I gave you an up vote. You know the score when it comes to attendance at the Church of the Goddess. It ain't dead yet.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I rather like Leora, for several reasons that have nothing to do with sex. I find argumentation and hostility in her apartment thread to be most disagreeable to me, and though I am considered a fluffly lovable creature, I have be known to ban the fuck out of trolls and assholes who appear in this thread. Hence, I gave you an up vote. You know the score when it comes to attendance at the Church of the Goddess. It ain't dead yet.

Why thank you, Foamy. I'd like to think I am trying to improve myself and not be such an asshole as I have been. You are making me feel good about this place. Keep on Modding on!

• Like 3

We can all debate and joke etc about visa issues (next - we can try mastercard...) but - it is a real situation for the Queen and - for sure it more or less trouble her...

If only the Czech would realize that they have her there. I'm sure they would initiate some secret diplomacy to insist that the mother Russia - needs to give her a visa (or mastercard) for Czech to let her go back.

Veřejná bezpečnost press

37 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Why thank you, Foamy. I'd like to think I am trying to improve myself and not be such an asshole as I have been. You are making me feel good about this place. Keep on Modding on!

You changed your image somewhat when you upgraded your avitar 😉

• Like 3

I was once a professional proofreader. I could catch a typo a mile away. Now look at the mistakes in my posts. Time to put me out to pasture, or -- preferably, the pecan orchard. Leave the pasture to jugghead, our new stallion persona, where he can run freely through the threads.

This woman that we call Leora is well loved, for many reasons.

• Like 6