Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

That's a little harsh lads!  Twice they made love in the bedroom on Saturday.  Sienna loving Rossy in the morning, in daylight, so in colour.  Although the light level was low which pushed the ISO up and caused some pixelation.  (Techy) I know!.   In the evening it was the other way round, with Sienna recieving some much needed attention.  Although it's in grayscale nightvision, it's much clearer.

Yes, They are still staying in their underwear most of the time, but they are still adjusting to the fact they are being watched all the time.  That takes some getting used to I'm sure.  Also, as I stated long ago, I think this may be a newish relationship they are having, so they are still a little shy with each other.  For instance they always close the door when they use the bathroom, when there is no need to do so.  So still shy with each other.

So why not cut them some slack, be patient and see what developes.  It could be most interesting in a few weeks time.  Assuming of course VH allows them that much time to adjust.  Oh! and nice to see it's a two way love affair, unlike the one way street of Kira servicing Nina.

I tried to upload a video or two of the morning session, but for some reason it would not.  Trying to figure out why, not the size, as they were just over 100mb, so some other reason...

• Like 3

Le 11/21/2019 à 4:57 PM, bigmac18 a dit :

At my office everyone is joking about pineapples, ever since someone discovered that pineapples improves the taste of semen and vaginal fluids. Not that I am implying anything 😀

Dammit!  I wish I knew this long ago, I would have been feeding the missus them on a daily basis.  😁😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 11/23/2019 at 8:54 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess N&K wanted to do a favor to her friends without thinking about or not caring about if they are suitable at all... Bad managers work... 

Depends on what suits one doesn't it? I get that you feel qualified to pontificate and declaim on behalf all the paying members.  But, different strokes for for different folks and all that.  They both obviously work, and differing shifts at that, so they won't be lying about all day with their twats shoved in a camera. They are seemingly getting more comfortable and, Rossy at least, showing some more skin. And hey, sex twice in the same day. 👍

As to N&K being 'Mangers', either bad or good, I doubt it. I think it highly unlikely they in any position fund the start up of  that nice an apt. So they are probably paying their own rent., changing both the relationship and financial dynamics with VHTV.   Could N&K do some Some coaching, mentoring? Sure, and yes these 2 could sure use some. There're 37 currently active apts . Surely you can find something watch........

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

They both obviously work, and differing shits at that

Erm... Withhold the details please! 🙀

2 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

There're 37 currently active apts . Surely you can find something watch........

Exactly. Some people feel scarcity that simply isn't there. Rossy & Sienna don't occupy valuale space. There is plenty more. It is like complaining the grocery store sells stuff you would never buy... Does that limit your choice in beer / cereals / fruit?

The only choice one has is how much time one spends on watching R&S. Not interested? Tune in on someone else.

I do share however the feeling that Rossy & Sienna feel a bit out of place on VHTV.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Yes, They are still staying in their underwear most of the time, but they are still adjusting to the fact they are being watched all the time.  That takes some getting used to I'm sure.  Also, as I stated long ago, I think this may be a newish relationship they are having, so they are still a little shy with each other.  For instance they always close the door when they use the bathroom, when there is no need to do so.  So still shy with each other.

We should also not forget that two girls being together, is still a thing in Russia. Let alone when your lesbian life is being broadcasted worldwide, including to your friends and the Kremlin.

Russian girls in general feel far more open about their bodies than girls in my part of the world. For a homosexual orientation things are completely different, and potentially dangerous.

• Like 4

Just now, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I wonder why you waste so much time watching them, if you don't like them?

I don't watch them live at all. I could rather watch some plant grow. Would be more interesting for sure. Checking the timeline for five minutes a day is enough to see that place is a total snoozathon 😂🙈