Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well house post had some nice movement today..thanks to us😁.

Yeah I remember the topic of the first do nothings called xgswhoever. The most interesting thing there was a bat in the bathroom. 

Would be more interesting here for sure too 😁

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I remember the topic of the first do nothings called xgswhoever. The most interesting thing there was a bat in the bathroom. 

Would be more interesting here for sure too 😁

The legendary nothings,will never forget them,got two wonderful warning points and a VH "prize" due to such fantastic house nd residents😩.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Erm... Withhold the details please! 🙀

Exactly. Some people feel scarcity that simply isn't there. Rossy & Sienna don't occupy valuale space. There is plenty more. It is like complaining the grocery store sells stuff you would never buy... Does that limit your choice in beer / cereals / fruit?

The only choice one has is how much time one spends on watching R&S. Not interested? Tune in on someone else.

I do share however the feeling that Rossy & Sienna feel a bit out of place on VHTV.

LOL! Thanks, fixed that. I guess I need a copy editor for my comments.

Precisely, my point. That illusion of scarcity is just that, an illusion. 48 feet of macro lite lager swill with 2 facings craft beer doesn't mean there's less selection of macro lite lager swill. Just 2 less facings of the same thing, and 2 facings of something different. To VHTV the "space" itself likely has little marginal cost. The only actual cost is payout for views. The value is in adding to the total # of apts for the sake of marketing. 

So we'll see how things go, and if they can get more used to each other and the situation. A more visible and uncovered sex life would certainly be nice to see out of two such beautiful young women. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1