Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

Pity so many think they are boring.  I'll bet they missed this whilst watching other rubbish.  This is pure lovemaking for each others pleasure, not for anyone elses.  This is not CB or Xhamster, this is real.  At least my patience has been rewarded.  A few more snippets available, but as they are so boring, I guess you will not want them.  But let me know if you do...

thanks @Le5b0 great vid shame there was no sound but very passionate 👍 The more vids the merrier xxxx

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Nice shower snaps, @hs6127!  Rossy has quite the prominent spine LOL.  However, better things are happening right now.  

After a fun pizza-n-games evening with four of their friends, everyone checked out at 0110, and R&S did their bedtime routine.  Then at 0130, they started letting their "fingers do the walking and talking" and went at it for a straight 25 minutes.  Now just precious cuddling at 0200.  

Rossy used to catch my eye, but lately I'm seeing Sienna in a new light.  She hardly ever has a dour face, and she always seems happy and bouncy, and doing goofy dances and voices, as opposed to Rossy, who can have a somewhat severe RBF at times.  Sienna also seems to be the one who initiates sexual activity with Rossy, such as last night and tonight.  And from what I see right now at 0203, they may be going for a Round Two!  Sienna is quite the horny little girl!  It seems that Sienna seems to like the "choking" hand around the throat from Rossy - something I never found very appealing personally, but hey, to each their own.  

Another interesting thing I've noticed is that they are much more affectionate toward each other, hugging, kissing, ass-slapping, whenever they have guests over, versus when they are alone with each other.  Maybe it's just me.  Someone mentioned that they may be in the early stages of their relationship, but considering they were both together when they visited N&K at the RLC apartment, that would put their relationship well over the 1 year and possibly the 2 year mark.  Unless they split up for a while and then got back together, I would say they are still getting used to the cams, or this is just the way they are.  I have zero problems with that.  

@sturmchaser They seem to be getting braver and braver.  I captured several scenes from last night including when they got the strap-on out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Pity so many think they are boring.  I'll bet they missed this whilst watching other rubbish.  This is pure lovemaking for each others pleasure, not for anyone elses.  This is not CB or Xhamster, this is real.  At least my patience has been rewarded.  A few more snippets available, but as they are so boring, I guess you will not want them.  But let me know if you do...

That's real lovemaking for sure. Very sweet and soft with lots of kissing and body contact. It did the job for me, now I gotta wake up sleeping beauty next to me, snoring away, sounds like someone sawing wood!

• Like 7