Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's real lovemaking for sure. Very sweet and soft with lots of kissing and body contact. It did the job for me, now I gotta wake up sleeping beauty next to me, snoring away, sounds like someone sawing wood!

Hey wait, I'm not there with you!  HAHA!  It's a shame whomever the sleeping beauty is next to you couldn't get the job done.  Hop on up in my cab sometime.  😉 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Pity so many think they are boring.  I'll bet they missed this whilst watching other rubbish.  This is pure lovemaking for each others pleasure, not for anyone elses.  This is not CB or Xhamster, this is real.  At least my patience has been rewarded.  A few more snippets available, but as they are so boring, I guess you will not want them.  But let me know if you do...

Great capture amigo. Muchas gracias!  There are plenty who enjoy these girls.  So by all means, please do share 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👭💕

• Like 6

18 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Hey wait, I'm not there with you!  HAHA!  It's a shame whomever the sleeping beauty is next to you couldn't get the job done.  Hop on up in my cab sometime.  😉 

Haha!  Do you really drive a cab?  It's my man friend Guy. He definitely gets the job done, I let him have his sleep last night, he was exhausted. 

18 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Haha!  Do you really drive a cab?  It's my man friend Guy. He definitely gets the job done, I let him have his sleep last night, he was exhausted. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, by "cab" I meant the cab of my rig.  Not a taxi cab LOL.  I'm an OTR.  I make occasional runs up I95 to Philly and up I83 to York and Harrisburg, then down I81 to Chambersburg and Hagerstown, MD.  Had some runs out to the Burgh, too - I love Pittsburgh.  Also a Steelers/Penguins/Pirates fan, of course.  If you're really in PA, and traveled those routes, there's a good chance we've crossed paths in the past.  Here's a pic of my bread and butter taking a break at a Flying J outside of Richmond.  😉 

redjenn5.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Would this licence be OK to drive it? 😀

Where is Railroad Train on this list???   LOL

I have some friends in Ireland and their Driving License (for cars) allows them to drive trains (at least they did in the past).

• Like 5