Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Sienna clearly - CLEARLY - loves to dine at the Y.  I always took a liking to Rossy back at N&K, but Sienna is now my new fave.  Sienna is one horny little girl!  Rossy must taste really really good (she eats a lot of pineapple?).  Rossy is obviously in ecstasy.  This particular shot is absolutely beautiful.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

Yeah! You're right.  I just watched some of it back on the time-line.   The thing I like about these girls is they give as good as they get.  It's not a one-way street where one takes all the pleasure and the other works her ass off.  Nina take note.  Having trouble with Mp4's not uploading on here properly, but I'm sure someone will oblige shortly.

Sorry my friend, I can't help you with the technicals you are having, but I'm sure some of our esteemed techy geniuses will help you out with that.  If you had diesel compression issues, I could chime in, but the nerdy stuff is... well, above my pay grade LOL.  

I understand how some folks still think Kira is the giver and Nina is the receiver, but I also thought I clearly explained their lovemaking style several times before, both here and back on RLC.  Kira gets just as much as she gives.  I will be happy to explain it again if necessary.  

The important thing to keep in mind is - not all lesbians are created equal.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess as long as she washed her ass before letting the other dive in it shouldn't be that bad.   🤣

Classic classic good stuff!!  Loved Red Foxx, I grew up on Sanford & Son!  Thanks for the memories LOL  

Also, wise advice everyone should heed.  

• Upvote 1