Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another example of unnatural behavior. Why cover up with a pillow when your own girlfriend or boyfriend wants to massage you. Nothing is natural on that behavior. The blonde is much worse with doing it than the other girl for sure. 

That coment don't fit were my friend,please talk about the things this house topic seems to be about..trucks,foods and stuff like that🤣.And if you don't wish to talk about trucks and food..please just don't coment if you don't mind.This house is protected under the NK laws and rules🙃.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/3/2019 at 3:03 PM, ze81 said:

That coment don't fit were my friend,please talk about the things this house topic seems to be about..trucks,foods and stuff like that🤣.And if you don't wish to talk about trucks and food..please just don't coment if you don't mind.This house is protected under the NK laws and rules🙃.

So much videos and photos posted here for so much nothing. Must be a new record. 😝🤦‍♀️

Wonder when the prude blonde finally decides to behave naturally... 

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So much videos and photos posted here for so much nothing. Must be a new record. 😝🤦‍♀️

Wonder when the prude blonde finally decides to behave naturally... 

Nothing for people like you, but it's still interesting for others
we need something for everyone

I thought you were a person being more open-minded than that but I feel like I was wrong, yet I seldom make a mistake about people :angel:

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Nothing for people like you, but it's still interesting for others
we need something for everyone

I thought you were a person being more open-minded than that but I feel like I was wrong, yet I seldom make a mistake about people :angel:

I am very open minded. Much more than the two girls here. 

7 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Horay, las chicas han hecho el amor desnudas encima de las sábanas y en el baño juntas, sin trajes de baño,
 Nina y Kira han hablado con ellas.

tal vez ahora han salido de allí conchas 

It was about time, baths and sex without undressing were ridiculous