B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

The girls must be loving the new arrangement RLC has gifted them!  They are surrounded by Russian men for 7+ hours a day while the house is UM.  It's literally a girls dream come true to not have to spend an hour of commute time to the city for such companionship.  Can you imagine all the different stages of dress that these girls are parading around the house in while there is no prying eyes....i can, it's in my DNA 🙂

Shame on you RLC for once again not only fucking over your paying customers but the tenants themselves!!

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i just have one question for everyone.  Why would RLC feel the need to take the house offline for 7+ hours each day only to bring it back online when the workers are still there if nothing shigidy going on?

The apartment goes offline at about 0900 and comes back online at about 1700--they are workin

Dolly Parton hours. 😏

maybe they get a little bit of OT :biggrin:

yes, but the last 2 days, both times the cameras were put back online the workers were still there.  if they put the cameras online while the workers are still there for at least another 3 to 4 hours, then why take the house offline to begin with?  if they are not hiding something, why take the cameras offline and then bring them back online when the workers are there?  it's really not difficult questions and i'm surprised nobody has any comments about it.

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i just have one question for everyone.  Why would RLC feel the need to take the house offline for 7+ hours each day only to bring it back online when the workers are still there if nothing shigidy going on?

You never stop to amaze. Today a door was distatched in the living room, for example, and if they are working on the floor heating, wich is my theory, maybe water and electricity were turned off during the day too. The situation is terrible enough as it is, so there is plenty for you to criticise. But you choose to believe that there was an orgy in the basement? I don't think you want to be taken serious!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, but the last 2 days, both times the cameras were put back online the workers were still there.  if they put the cameras online while the workers are still there for at least another 3 to 4 hours, then why take the house offline to begin with?  if they are not hiding something, why take the cameras offline and then bring them back online when the workers are there?  it's really not difficult questions and i'm surprised nobody has any comments about it.

because my dear Harley--maybe you are the only one who continually tries to create conspiracies 

• Like 3

floor heating?  i've heard it all now!  look people, if they aren't in need of hiding anything and with the cameras that they have offline to prevent seeing movement, then there is no reason to take the apartment offline for those 7+ hours a day........is there?  use your heads for once in your life!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

floor heating?  i've heard it all now!  look people, if they aren't in need of hiding anything and with the cameras that they have offline to prevent seeing movement, then there is no reason to take the apartment offline for those 7+ hours a day........is there?  use your heads for once in your life!

Maybe there're having orgies & gang bangs while the cameras are down. There's something going on

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe there're having orgies & gang bangs while the cameras are down. There's something going on

i'm not saying they are having orgies and gang bangs, i'm just saying that it makes no sense to take the apartment offline for 7+ hours, only to bring it back online when the workers are still there if nothing is going on.  that's all i'm saying!