B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

Il y a 6 heures, Noldus a dit :

Hopefully they will do something about the heat and water leaks
As well as the floor of the master bedroom eventually

Don't forget the constant power cuts every five minutes that was happening regulary.

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You know what speed RLC uses in "refurbishment", so this will probably take a few weeks. I also bet that they will take one and one floors so that the master bedroom is also shut off 

The room in B2 was closed over 3 weeks. A realistic expectation for this is maybe half a year, very optimisticly a couple of months.

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B4 online

I feel sorry for the girls, being moved to a double bedroom, the house being a construction site, and I see RLC didn't even put on the beddings for them. They had deserved so much better. I really hope this doesn't take all the motivation from them, though I understand if it does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

ED, you and the others really have a fixation on the fact that the boys come to these apartments, the apartments for couples are not enough for you

Don't worry ---- with most of the apartment UM, the girls have a great opportunity to see how good the maintenance guys are with their tools  😏

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was told they are Russian

Now Harley...you are letting us all down here.  We were looking forward to one of your cameras under maintenance theories where the Russian voices are actually guys brought in to satisfy the girls (in the hall way) ...anyway, please pontificate about how it's actually an off cam orgy hidden from the viewers...please, please, please!  It's just not any fun if you don't. :dodgy:

• Like 1