B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nice to see the girls having fun, sharing bedrooms seems not so bad an idea after all, before they would just stay in their own rooms, now they are getting together having fun which is great for us.

I disagree. Except the period Holly was excluded, this crew has had an almost exeptional closeness, they eat and cook most meals together, and hung out ALOT otherwise too, usually for several hours every night in the common rooms. I too am glad that they all still seem to be in very good spirits, but in no way do I this situation in the house is possitive.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I disagree. Except the period Holly was excluded, this crew has had an almost exeptional closeness, they eat and cook most meals together, and hung out ALOT otherwise too, usually for several hours every night in the common rooms. I too am glad that they all still seem to be in very good spirits, but in no way do I this situation in the house is possitive.

Difficult to say this is the worst cast in RLC history...but yeah it is.  

Il y a 7 heures, firewall a dit :

and now evelyn and alla are in the same bed they have zero intimity for bating, the only intimity they will have is in the bathtub

Likely to see nothing in B4 for a couple of weeks at least, that's why they chose to send off Mel & Frida b4 this began to move the girls around.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Likely to see nothing in B4 for a couple of weeks at least, that's why they chose to send off Mel & Frida b4 this began to move the girls around.

and the result will be the same betwwen evelyn and alla, nothing gonna happen between them exept teasing with panties on

53 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Difficult to say this is the worst cast in RLC history...but yeah it is.  

If they had managed to have one of their parties at home, or bring home one of their one night stands, I'd say it was one of the best casts ever. So much potencial! But I really hope they don't try right now, when so many cameras are offline, it can easily end up more frustrating than good.