B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

Just now, ze81 said:

What horries me most isn't that..is what the are putting even worst.Last place in b2(a bedroom)after the "work" it reopen "improved" worst views of bedroom and We now can see less of it☹️.

i don't think you need to worry Ze,  the shitty cam placements aren't going anywhere and they can't get any shittier, so i think you are safe!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i don't think you need to worry Ze,  the shitty cam placements aren't going anywhere and they can't get any shittier, so i think you are safe!

Hehe,well i tought that and now we have a small bedroom with three cams and we cant see the intire petit bedroom🤣.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,well i tought that and now we have a small bedroom with three cams and we cant see the intire petit bedroom🤣.

isn't that RLC's code?  Hasn't RLC always been that way with all the apartments?  I can think back to when I was watching and I can remember all the blind spots there were.  Nothing new on the bedroom you speak of.  I bet there is only a few people that know there is a fireplace in the master bedroom of B4!!

21 hours ago, ed2 said:

They now use the balcony, instead of the terrace, so we can see them.

👍❄️

You're making the best of everything is so fucking annoying.  It's 11c and dropping...they have no reason to be outside at all...except to hide.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, there's a lot of reasons and ed2 mentioned some of them. 

In the end, however, we should not care why this place is offline, because it's a terrible and boring cast anyway. No matter if the cameras are running or not, nothing will happen there. As if the girls suddenly become interesting just because half the apartment is in ruins. They're the same boring girls as before.

The issue of the GOV apartments is not the number, position, or status of the cameras. It's the girls who are not prepared to really live in the apartments. If RLC would have made B1 in renovation when Sara and Stella were there, it would have been a loss. UM in B4 has no effect at all. Nothing before and nothing now. 

Right now I blame the situation in the house, its not very encuraging, even if the girls wanted.

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You're making the best of everything so so fucking annoying.  It's 11c and dropping...they have no reason to be outside at all...except to hide.

To smoke, obviously.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:
17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You're making the best of everything so so fucking annoying.  It's 11c and dropping...they have no reason to be outside at all...except to hide.

you took the words right out of my mouth!

No one hate the situation in B4 more than me, it was just your insane theory that made it sound like I defend it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

THEY ARE HIDING ED 

you're exactly right Max,  the great and powerful Cherry as so many like to cherish,  has been hiding away from the camera's since she's been here.  she then got Mel to be her hiding partner both inside and out.  why people continue to be so naive with these girls is beyond me!!

• Like 5