B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

Hi Noldus. This apartment has many issues and it isn't with cameras. RLC is having a tough time with tenants. The only tenants worth watching presently is Holly and sometimes Cherry. The other two are a total waste of our money and time. RLC is literally winding down. RLC is literally having a tough time recruiting good tenants. The fact that the site is listed "Girls on vacation" is a joke. These females in no way shape or form have the funds at their age to be on vacation for the amount of time they are there. They are working girls plain and simple. We see bruises on  the knees of everyone of the tenants through their stay which means stage work.This only our opinion. Take care.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

The fact that the site is listed "Girls on vacation" is a joke. These females in no way shape or form have the funds at their age to be on vacation for the amount of time they are there.

They're not paying...😉

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see B4 still UM. I can see this getting very frustrating in the coming weeks. RLC would've been better to try and re-house the 4 girls in B1 and B2, and closed B4 until the work was done, imo...

It's beyound anything they've done before, imagine how it must be for the girls living in this, it's insane! B4 should have been closed untill it is fixed.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's beyound anything they've done before, imagine how it must be for the girls living in this, it's insane! B4 should have been closed untill it is fixed.

Just put Holly in the big room of B1 and have the twins and the other girls of B4 go back home. 😎

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Hi Noldus. This apartment has many issues and it isn't with cameras. RLC is having a tough time with tenants. The only tenants worth watching presently is Holly and sometimes Cherry. The other two are a total waste of our money and time. RLC is literally winding down. RLC is literally having a tough time recruiting good tenants. The fact that the site is listed "Girls on vacation" is a joke. These females in no way shape or form have the funds at their age to be on vacation for the amount of time they are there. They are working girls plain and simple. We see bruises on  the knees of everyone of the tenants through their stay which means stage work.This only our opinion. Take care.

I don't know if you are new to this forum, what you are saying has been said hundreds of times, you must know that half of the members will tell you that they are only hypotheses and falsehoods, the other half, including me, I agree with what you say, but everything has become boring

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1