B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

Evelyn has never by shy to the cameras.  It's actually the opposite, she makes sure we can see.  But she can be very shy to the other girls.  Her borrowing the vibrator might simply be something she is hiding from Alla who she knows checks the replays.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Evelyn has never by shy to the cameras.  It's actually the opposite, she makes sure we can see.  But she can be very shy to the other girls.  Her borrowing the vibrator might simply be something she is hiding from Alla who she knows checks the replays.

i've been told that she is shy and the last thing she does is makes sure you can see.  she had one bate that was worth anything the whole time she has been here!!

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Harley--take your pills and lower your font point

Oh and second hand knowledge is nothing like seeing what happens first hand 

Second hand knowledge is from fist hand viewing.  Taylor does watch RLC!!

As for the font size, i just want to make sure your old ass can read it!!

4 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

You have a point there, except the camera caught her taking it and putting it back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Second hand knowledge is from fist hand viewing.  Taylor does watch RLC!!

As for the font size, i just want to make sure your old ass can read it!!

Better be careful---Taylor is now a participant of RLC in Bogdan and Nellie apartment 😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You have a point there, except the camera caught her taking it and putting it back.

True, but Alla is browsing on her phone so I doubt she is scrubbing through the video.  Instead she would be looking at the most popular replays thumbnails.  If Alla's phone is an iPhone she can't see the video anyway with Safari, she would have to download one of the other browsers like Photon.  Evelyn knows anytime she bates she is on the top of the most popular and using a vibrator would send her to the top. 

• Like 1