B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

34 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If they go to a club, or private party, it doesn't matter. They're out, that's the point!

there are so many of you where "it doesn't matter" and that's the problem with RLC right now.  Alladino wants to see guys in all the apartments because currently the girls are having way more than the majority of their sex outside.  until you and people like you demand for the girls to spend more time at home and quit keeping everything outside, then it just doesn't matter.  RLC will never change the way things are going now.  it will take people expressing themselves to RLC about the sad shape things are in instead of saying "it doesn't matter"!!!

as i was typing this, i got an email from Taylor and what Taylor said proves my point.  once again the girls are leaving to keep it outside.  you should be happy Ed!!

• Like 1

Interesting to note that Evelyn and Alla bathed before going out and when they came back at around 0400 they both stepped into the tub and washed only their feet and their pussies. They didn't even take their tops off.

And at 1705:45 Evelyn, while in the tub, hears Alla masturbating and goes to the little window and watches Alla masturbate. Gets a cute smile on her face.

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Interesting to note that Evelyn and Alla bathed before going out and when they came back at around 0400 they both stepped into the tub and washed only their feet and their pussies. They didn't even take their tops off.

And at 1705:45 Evelyn, while in the tub, hears Alla masturbating and goes to the little window and watches Alla masturbate. Gets a cute smile on her face.

I was told that all 4 girls washed their pussy's when they got back but you say only Evelyn and Alla did.....i'll have to talk to Taylor again and find out if i didn't understand what i was told.

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

this is pure mathematics, if a girl masturbates under the sheets, maybe she does it, for her pleasure, if a girl masturbates, discovered, in front of the cameras, she does it to earn money, math, it's not an opinion

I don't think you've really thought this through. 

First of all there are the cases where a girl just pretends to masturbate. The whole thing will get a lot easier under the sheets than in full view of the cameras. 

Then the question arises whether something you do publicly is something you do for others. Have you ever eaten ice-cream outside in public? Was that something you wanted to do for yourself, or did you just do that so others could watch you do it? 😏

There is also the question of whether something you do for yourself may also be something you do for others. Is everything what you can do mutually exclusive?

With regard to the GOV Apartments there is often a completely different question: What do the girls do only because there is a camera and not because they really want it? It's more like someone's offering you money to eat ice-cream with a taste you do not like and you wouldn't normally eat. That's what I call Shows (e.g. the pseudo lesbian shows). 

etc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that all 4 girls washed their pussy's when they got back but you say only Evelyn and Alla did.....i'll have to talk to Taylor again and find out if i didn't understand what i was told.

Harley, after Alla and Evelyn washed their pussy's, Cherry and Holly washed their pussy's and more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Harley, after Alla and Evelyn washed their pussy's, Cherry and Holly washed their pussy's and more.

Cherry and Holly took full showers with no clothes on. Alla had her nighty on while Evelyn still had her top and her bra on. Both Alla and Evelyn entered the tub with their panties on and took them off so they could wash their pussies.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Cherry and Holly took full showers with no clothes on. Alla had her nighty on while Evelyn still had her top and her bra on. Both Alla and Evelyn entered the tub with their panties on and took them off so they could wash their pussies.  

Thank you---now  we have all determined that these girls have good hygiene 😏

• Haha 1