B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

explain?

Really???  Maybe this font will help so your sorry ass can understand 😏

When you post the name Taylor, RLC and everyone who chooses to read your post might get confused as to whom

you are talking about. ---so I suggested you apply to change Taylor's name to something else. 

Maybe CI would work. 😏

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i've been told that she is shy and the last thing she does is makes sure you can see.  she had one bate that was worth anything the whole time she has been here!!

She is shy....I still don't think she's all that comfortable with the cams especially now that she has to share a room with Alla...She is still my favourite out of the lot.....Alla on the other hand has made a complete 180..

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

nothing strange about it!

Yes, it is! When you have followed them every day for a couple of months, I've learned enough about their routines to think the time is abit strange.

Just now, Sexytreach said:

She is shy....I still don't think she's all that comfortable with the cams especially now that she has to share a room with Alla...She is still my favourite out of the lot.....Alla on the other hand has made a complete 180..

Alla has graduated, i'll give you that!  Evelyn is still in school!

49 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Holly and Cherry still out. They left quite early, so abit strange.

To me, it's also very disapointing, as these two are the only ones I still have any remote interest in watching.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Yes, it is! When you have followed them every day for a couple of months, I've learned enough about their routines to think the time is abit strange.

what you don't seem to realize though is that now Cherry has a new girl that took Mel's spot to spend hours out of the apartment with.....no difference as far as I'm concerned!