B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She never hid from the camera before. What's up with that?

Has Evelyn masturbated above the covers since she moved to this bedroom? I don't recall seeing her do this. She was sure interested in Alla masturbating when she was taking a bath the other day. She took a couple of peaks out the window that joins the bath to the bedroom watching Alla.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Has Evelyn masturbated above the covers since she moved to this bedroom? I don't recall seeing her do this. She was sure interested in Alla masturbating when she was taking a bath the other day. She took a couple of peaks out the window that joins the bath to the bedroom watching Alla.

This is her first bate that I know of since moving to the new room.

24 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This is her first bate that I know of since moving to the new room. It kind of pisses me off. First time Evelyn using a vibrator and she hides.

I wasn't really watching her, but could it be that she's just been acting like she would masturbate before?

Maybe, this was the first actual masturbation she had in this apartment (without the apartment beeing in UM).

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I wasn't really watching her, but could it be that she's just been acting like she would masturbate before?

Maybe, this was the first actual masturbation she had in this apartment (without the apartment beeing in UM).

No ---and 

wrong--you should watch first 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If you have seen her bates you would know there is no acting with Evelyn. She's one of the few that doesn't do show bates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

No ---and 

wrong--you should watch first 

I'm still guessing it's more likely that she tricked you. It's kind of suspicious that she's suddenly hide. 

Even if it was a one-time "mistake", it is was unfair to the viewers. RLC is not a cheap hotel. It's about getting a glimpse into the private life of the residents. How should that be possible, if they keep almost everything away or start to hide. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm still guessing it's more likely that she tricked you. It's kind of suspicious that she's suddenly hide. 

Even if it was a one-time "mistake", it is was unfair to the viewers. RLC is not a cheap hotel. It's about getting a glimpse into the private life of the residents. How should that be possible, if they keep almost everything away or start to hide. 

I guess that since you are an expert in Real Life, you always witness a female masturbating above the covers, totally nude, on her bed being very carefull to fully expose all of her bod😏

And if that does not happen in RLC you are quick to accuse of hiding. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess that since you are an expert in Real Life, you always witness a female masturbating above the covers, totally nude, on her bed being very carefull to fully expose all of her bod😏

And if that does not happen in RLC you are quick to accuse of hiding. 

First off, this isn't in their homes.  Secondly, if they are using covers to hide behind then they are hiding.  Thirdly, these girls are being payed to show themselves!

• Upvote 1