Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

Allow me here, my opinion, based on facts, as always:
Yesterday, while chatting in a video call with the couple of friends, she got a call on her cell phone ... asked friends 5 or 10 minutes, went to get dressed hurriedly, grabbed some documents and went to the door (talk to someone, I suppose ...)
When she returned, she went straight to GR to put on her clothes, and I didn't see that she had told her friends who had come to visit ??? So I think she was waiting for someone today, before entering UM, and would be someone connected to the RLC.
Just my opinion ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lwis said:

Yesterday, while chatting in a video call with the couple of friends, she got a call on her cell phone ... asked friends 5 or 10 minutes, went to get dressed hurriedly, grabbed some documents and went to the door (talk to someone, I suppose ...)
When she returned, she went straight to GR to put on her clothes, and I didn't see that she had told her friends who had come to visit ??? So I think she was waiting for someone today, before entering UM, and would be someone connected to the RLC.
Just my opinion ....

That makes sense.

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

All she really said was that she had " some serious discussion "......At least that's what my translation came up with. Then they were all gibbering about usual stuff that made very little sense unless you get the full translation. 

cobber, must be about moving to Australia...... (only joking before some newbie jumps in.)

Just now, jimbo4 said:

All she really said was that she had " some serious discussion "......At least that's what my translation came up with. Then they were all gibbering about usual stuff that made very little sense unless you get the full translation. 

any chance you could try translating again mate?

1 hour ago, lwis said:

Just my opinion ....

Are you sure?

• Like 1