Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If is a visit the rlc shouldn't put the house MN,its happening to much nowdays,part of the real life in cams(and most of the fun)is to watch guests.

I agree, but the friend might not consent to visit Leora.

• Like 2

leap filipe posted a few minutes before it went under maintenance that she was about to receive a visitor, and obviously whoever it is does not wish to be filmed, or is carrying out the maintenance work in the apartment.

Having said that, Masha's apartment is also under maintenance for renovations of the network and video equipment.....Possible ???? Would be nice to get some extra angles.

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I agree, but the friend might not consent to visit Leora.

It's understandable but for us sucks,maybe a friend or even a business reunion,house was prestine and Leora full dressed(😅),was or a friend or business.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's understandable but for us sucks,maybe a friend or even a business reunion,house was prestine and Leora full dressed(😅),was or a friend or business.

That's the million dollar question. We will never really know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If everyone did the same there would be no forum at all, it would be renamed “ The Leora fan club “ or “ The Leora appreciation society” 

Hi all,

Total agree with you Jimbo, if everyone had the same opinion, it would be very sad when someone post something would read more than "I agree" lol. When we do not agree we must express it by presenting our arguments in respect of the other, we are a community and not a dictatorship finally I think "other lol"

45 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora could be in Noosa Queensland 🙂

Yes you are right, i think every of us dream about Leora could be close of us :angel:

Have a nice week-end all 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

That's the million dollar question. We will never really know.

You will know if camera angles are different though.....Wishful thinking I know, but there's no harm in wishing

• Like 2