Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

I would not pay to see Leora in clothes. In fact, I expect her to be bottomless at all times. However, I don't know if I care that she masturbates once or twice a day. I just like to look at her body. My friend has stated that he prefers a slim and trim Leora. I do not disagree. In fact, I consider it a prerequisite of any girlfriend of mine and I expect them to look at me the same. But, I also prefer a happy Leora that dances and smiles and looks knowingly at the camera once in a while. If she bates it is a plus but not necessary. There, I said it all. Just IMHO. And I don't care if she sees my posts or not. Cheers all!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I would not pay to see Leora in clothes. In fact, I expect her to be bottomless at all times. However, I don't know if I care that she masturbates once or twice a day. I just like to look at her body. My friend has stated that he prefers a slim and trim Leora. I do not disagree. In fact, I consider it a prerequisite of any girlfriend of mine and I expect them to look at me the same. But, I also prefer a happy Leora that dances and smiles and looks knowingly at the camera once in a while. If she bates it is a plus but not necessary. There, I said it all. Just IMHO. And I don't care if she sees my posts or not. Cheers all!

Yeah i miss Leora looking  'knowingly' at the cam 🙂

• Like 2

Just now, beckett said:

10pm here in the UK Sir, im just about to check out the NFL scores and maybe go to bed if UM is about much longer

Only 5 here so I am sorry anout that. I remember being up until 3 am watching her on certain nights. I'm an idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

I'm the asshole that actually believes the tenants knew what I said. Somehow so many things I asked for came true I can't believe it's circumstance.

Nooo...Im fairly sure Leora has acted upon comments from time to time, maybe not the next day but it does come along sometimes  if you are patient

Just now, jugghead said:

Only 5 here so I am sorry anout that. I remember being up until 3 am watching her on certain nights. I'm an idiot.

I have been known to burn the candle at both ends to watch Leora so you arent the only idiot Sir Jugg 😄