Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

I remember commenting on the other site about Leora's flashing eyes, and I wished she looked at the camera. I swear it was the next day she was flirting with the camera. I was incredulous. No one ever believes me, so ok. I have learned to live with that.

Just now, Snoopy1 said:

So how sure are you that she reads anyone's messages?

Well I can never be 100% sure, but some things that have happened over the years that cant just be coincidence, after the subject has been discussed on here.

Leora used to speak to some of the guys on here but that was before my time.

• Like 2

Just now, beckett said:

Well I can never be 100% sure, but some things that have happened over the years that cant just be coincidence, after the subject has been discussed on here.

Leora used to speak to some of the guys on here but that was before my time.

Wasn't just Leora, either. Many have thought that when they look at their phones they are getting information. I am sure they aren't here because the phone doesn't look like that. But I still think they get information. Like Beckett says, too much coincidence.

• Like 1

Leora if you are reading comments I just want to say just keep being you and don't let the negative people bother you.

I enjoy watching you whether you just sit and read a book 📙 or just be the sexy you that you are, or if you do nothing at all. 😉

• Like 1

I guess the point is, go for it. Ask for something but don't ask for something that is way beyond normal. Maybe you get lucky. Or maybe you just wished for the thing that was gonna happen anyway. No point in getting all whacky about it because you'll be shut down on here in a New York minute. But it's fun to fantasize.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

So how sure are you that she reads anyone's messages?

From my own experience, back in Leora's old apartment she was on the sofa with her dog, people made comments how Eva was laying on her back legs in the air looking comfy and i'm pretty certain Leora was reading this forum at the time based on her reaction or it was one hell of a coincidence  🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I guess the point is, go for it. Ask for something but don't ask for something that is way beyond normal. Maybe you get lucky. Or maybe you just wished for the thing that was gonna happen anyway. No point in getting all whacky about it because you'll be shut down on here in a New York minute. But it's fun to fantasize.

Yeah ive had to keep myself inline sometimes 🙂 Or maybe i should just join Johnny 🙂 

• Like 1

Guest Felix75
4 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Leora if you are reading comments I just want to say just keep being you and don't let the negative people bother you.

I enjoy watching you whether you just sit and read a book 📙 or just be the sexy you that you are, or if you do nothing at all. 😉

I think she reads, but for the 6 years that she has been on the project, I think they no longer bother her. 

2 minutes ago, beckett said:

From my own experience, back in Leora's old apartment she was on the sofa with her dog, people made comments how Eva was laying on her back legs in the air looking comfy and i'm pretty certain Leora was reading this forum at the time based on her reaction or it was one hell of a coincidence  🙂 

Do you remember Leora giving the finger to the camera? That cemented my belief that she reads.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

What ever she does is fine with me I have no request and I have no unrealistic expectations.

• Like 2