Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

3 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

ca sert a quoi ses maintenances si rien ne change ?

Could have been an issue with the equipment, maybe a firmware upgrade to equipment ect... Just because the camera went into maintenance does not mean that you will see a physical change.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I mean that Aussie is asking why people come on here and complain about Leora when this is supposed to be a forum to celebrate her. At least, that's what I think he means. My answer is that some people are complaining because they want her to do things like have sex with another man or woman than Paul, or wave to the camera, or do something more than what she normally does. Some of us are bored with a routine she has and, like marriage, we want more excitement. Some of us are happy, some are not for various reasons.

Personally, I don't give a shit what she does, as long as she does something....either alone, with a man , with a woman, with a vibrator, whatever turns her on...I just don't get excited about empty apartments and choreographed activities, to waste time until the early hours of the morning, when she may throw us a morsel.

That's not me moaning folks, that's me telling it as it is through my eyes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally, I don't give a shit what she does, as long as she does something....either alone, with a man , with a woman, with a vibrator, whatever turns her on...I just don't get excited about empty apartments and choreographed activities, to waste time until the early hours of the morning, when she may throw us a morsel.

Why does she have to do anything at all. There are other apartments to watch if she does not meet your needs.

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I love you, brother. Never leave us.

• Like 2