Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

There is to much MN is this house,wasn't like this with the prior residents of place,,that to be honest don't remember them having house in MN one single time.A little more and starts being as much times in MN as theย Barca houses๐Ÿ˜….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beckett said:

Haha yeah i remember that day ๐Ÿ˜„ย that had to be for someone here lol

I'll never forget it. I was watching live that night and the Cat and I were dissing Paul. I went away right before it happened but The Cat seemed like he was regretting what he said. It was a hoot. Had to cap that one for all eternity. No one ever knew what it meant.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

If she did do that I could understand after reading some of the comments from the past.

Me too, and that's why I tryย and remain balanced and positive,ย because i believe positivityย reaps rewards ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beckett said:

Me too, and that's why I tryย and remain balanced and positive,ย because i believe positivityย reaps rewards ๐Ÿ™‚

I feel I have been rewarded many times over. Not happy about her not addressing the camera these days, though. Some people complained it made her look like a cam show. They may have been somewhat correct in that assessment, but I still believe she can balance it out and please most of us. Again, just my opinion.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, beckett said:

I agree you besides there's no real reason to complain other than maintenance and we can only speculate why. I don't buy it goes under maintenance every time someone shows up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snoopy1 said:

I agree you besides there's no real reason to complain other than maintenance and we can only speculate why. I don't buy it goes under maintenance every time someone shows up.

Yeah im not overjoyed at the UM but nothing we can do apart from wait...

and we are back online ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

• Upvote 1