Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

3 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Why does she have to do anything at all. There are other apartments to watch if she does not meet your needs.

The Cat likes the lady, but like anything he has an opinion about it and it's ok. Plus, I like to hang with him so please don't uninvite him. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

The Cat likes the lady, but like anything he has an opinion about it and it's ok. Plus, I like to hang with him so please don't uninvite him. Thank you.

But complaining or stating a negative comment gets us no where. From the sounds of it he thinks she owes him.

This house post is becoming scary,if people don't acept others could have diferent tastes and view of this house and residents then what the hell is the meaning of a forum?To adoring and praise some resident only!?Thats isn't a forum..i like Leora and me or anyone's else is free to coment what they like or not about the actual house,always same BS..someone saying for the others to go suck co&&,that they are stupid,that have mentally issues bla bla,honest if someone is all this is the persons that attack others users because they don't have same extremely positive opinion about this house and resident.What a BS.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

This house post is becoming scary,if people don't acept others could have diferent tastes and view of this house and residents then what the hell is the meaning of a forum?To adoring and praise some a resist only!?Thats isn't a forum..i like Leora and me or anyone's else is free to coment what they like or not about the actual house,always same BS..some say for the others to go suck co&&,that they are stupid,that have mentally issues bla bla,honest if someone is all this is the persons that attack others users because they don't have same extremely positive opinion about this house and resident.What a BS.

Guess what you are free to say what you want, but then others are free to say what they want that's how it works.

Bitching and complaining gets you nowhere constructive criticism is good for everyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Guess what you are free to say what you want, but then others are free to say what they want that's how it works.

Bitching and complaining gets you nowhere constructive criticism is good for everyone.

But insulting others users because they aren't praising the "goddess" that gets very far,right.I see people daily coment how they love this resident..i feel fine with that,zero problems.And feel exactly the same thing for people that don't like somethings in actual house(myself included),this house topic soon will be left to flies and half dozens users if this continues.Hope everyone continue giving their honest view of this house,don't care if good or bad ones..as long is honestly what they think and don't insult the others users.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

But insulting others users because they aren't praising the "goddess" that gets very far,right.I see people daily coment how they love this resident..i feel fine with that,zero problems.And feel exactly the same thing for people that don't like somethings in actual house(myself included),this house topic soon will be left to flies and half dozens users if this continues.Hope everyone continue giving their honest view of this house,don't care if good or bad ones..as long is honestly what they think and don't insult the others users.

Yes I hope they continue to complain also. If Leora does read here it shows her who who real fans are.

Just now, Snoopy1 said:

Yes I hope they continue to complain also. If Leora does read here it shows her who who real fans are.

Is not complaining only,is their view of things.A lot of us like Leora but aren't fans,they just always liked to watch her,Paul,Eva in other house,i don't care if she knows who the fans aren't or not,for me she is just a resident,that i like but that's all,and being this a topic for coment what we see in the house i expect all types of views of it.All normal foruns in the world work like this.Have a good week.

• Like 2