Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

11 hours ago, philo said:

Leora is playing with her nipples for her skype girlfriend to watch.  The girlfriend seems to be just watching and not showing anything herself. 

I don't think her friend Alex could see anything other than perhaps The Little Ones face, because of the angle she has the iPad in. It would be very sexy if she could, but I doubt it was possible.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Bom dia menina leora que tenha um ótimo dia feliz

Bom dia a todos que tenham um ótimo dia feliz

Boa noite a todos que tenham um ótimo dia feliz

bom dia a toos

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think her friend Alex could see anything other than perhaps The Little Ones face, because of the angle she has the iPad in. It would be very sexy if she could, but I doubt it was possible.

During the session that I am referring to, Leora adjusted her device several times. The adjustments ranged from having the device flat on the table while she stood above it to included positioning it with the support of things that were on the kitchen table. My review shows that the device was never in a static position during the conversation. However, I respect your opinion and your right to doubt it..  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, philo said:

La femme qui est sur le chat Skype de Leora ressemble beaucoup à la femme qui lui a rendu visite pour la dernière fois pendant la saison des vacances, il y a quelques années, dans son deuxième appartement RLC. 

Oui, c'est bien elle. Je ne connais pas la date exacte de sa dernière visite mais je pense que c'était plus récent.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

Yes, it's her. I do not know the exact date of his last visit but I think it was newer.

It was her friend Alexandra, who now lives in St Petersburg, And the one she is talking to now is Emi who used to stay over at the last apartment. 

• Like 5

Something else I admire about her is that she has never been tempted to have a tattoo. It’s purely a personal choice with me, but I dislike them immensely on women.....I know people will call me sexist but I don’t do PC at the best of times.

She did experiment with henna  tattoos  a few years ago  and I think formed an opinion that it wasn’t for her.....Why try to improve on perfection....You can’t. 😀

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1