Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Oh! I forgot, She even bought an eye mask to wear on Halloween, which would have been interesting....Unfortunately the apartment lost its power for 24 hours so we didn’t get the benefit of it.... haha 

well jimbo i never knew that at least she uses her whole apt and not in the same spot so it does make a difference.as long as you and the rest are happy then im happy.they dont call her the goddess for nothing i guess.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes! I agree if she masturbated in the same manner every day, but she has over the time she has been in Prague teased and started to bate on the balcony, plenty of dancing and bating, on the table in the kitchen, on the table in the living room, in the bathroom, bedroom. She has licked her own breasts, masturbated with panties on so we could see how wet and aroused she was getting, ( one of my favourites ) bated when she was on her period, bated wearing dresses, and one pieces, she has cut up tee shirts to make them into crop tops that show her breasts when she moves her arms, exercised nude, we have two new dildo’s/vibrators, and we have had her without panties on talking to her friend on skype.

Hows that for boring ? 😀

My main gripe personally though is that knowing how high she has set the bar, she sometimes seems satisfied with sub standard bates by her standard, but still good when compared to other girls. These occasions are fortunately rare though.

But all in all, it’s different strokes for different folks, and it wouldn’t do for us all to agree would it. 

I think the concept of this apartment lacks an essential component and these are visitors. Already in Russia Leora was comparatively isolated in the apartment, but here, almost no other person gets into this place and the Skype sessions don't actually can replace that.

Sure, Leora is really sympathetic and very active, but the apartment simply lacks interaction. A single visitor for weeks, for a singles apartment just too little. 

I don't believe the lady is going to go over the top of what she is willing to do so please don't hold your breath waiting. Some of us are entertained by the woman and not her doing something new. Although, let me tell you, I would be just as excited as others if she went off the charts, so to speak. But I am content to come home after a hard day's work and just watch her be her. It's better than the other shit I have going on in life, and I'm willing to bet, what many others have.☺

• Like 3

Last thing I'll say for now. Thanks to all the veterans on here. This is your day and you should feel special because you are. Now, let's all watch her do her thing, and God Bless America! ( or insert whichever country in which you live)😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1