Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as their are no brown logs floating in the water the cats fine.   :biggrin:

Hope so Stn,Leora cat is so crazy,other day she was doing her naked exercises in livingroom and the little bastard jumped to top of her ass,not only he drinks from toiled but seems to be also a perv!anniversary celebrate GIF

• Haha 2

I think is absolutely unrealistic if people are expecting Leora to stay one year,two or more always were,not because visa permits but she is a human person and needs to be with her family,i understand for the big fans of her this isn't very relevant,or the most relevant but at some point she will want to stay close of the ones she love,and no money would change that.I think that maybe she will stay six months,that i think she will manage without climbing walls and start talking with herself😅.But she could leave for some months,stay that time with family and then return again,who knows.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think is absolutely unrealistic if people are expecting Leora to stay one year,two or more always were,not because visa permits but she is a human person and needs to be with her family,i understand for the big fans of her this isn't very relevant,or the most relevant but at some point she will want to stay close of the ones she love,and no money would change that.I think that maybe she will stay six months,that i think she will manage without climbing walls and start talking with herself😅.But she could leave for some months,stay that time with family and then return again,who knows.

I tend to agree with you, the cat goes a bit overboard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, lwis said:

What a beautiful sight !!!! Looks like "Aunt" is gone ....
From now on, we can only expect good things ....

Looks as if she wants to give the Europeans a special treat today.....Long may it continue 😍

• Like 4

ita funny how people complain about the other girls doing fake shows and what not but leora for me is getting boring we seen her in every angle possible if she wants to impress me fist fuck yourself or use a cucumber in your ass.that will me keep me glued talk about fake shows but this one takes the cake. sorry leora fans dont know why they brung her back.and yes i know shes not here to impress me but her fans me am not one of hers fans.its time that she leaves.

Leora, 

Now that was so sexy and boarder line naughty and they way your tongue is moving and your legs are swaying I-would a  little lady is still very Horny. I can’t wait to see you play and tease that butt of yours with those fingers and the flood it brings you.

I’ll be watching for round 2.