B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

32 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

You're entitled to your opinion of course.  Personally, I think these are 2 of the more physically attractive girls currently in RLC.

Fine with that,it's good and expected that people have diferent tastes,to be fair i wasn't talking about their looks(both look fine),was talking about the clothes and the carnival joke they were getting ready.Personaly during this shows even the most attractive woman's become as sexy as an rock😅.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fine with that,it's good and expected that people have diferent tastes,to be fair i wasn't talking about their looks(both look fine),was talking about the clothes and the carnival joke they were getting ready.Personaly during this shows even the most attractive woman's become as sexy as an rock😅.

Morning
I'm taking Ted for his morning walk down to the beach soon, 

image.jpeg.0cf5eb01c50636f014a15e9fc3b1656d.jpeg amongst all the sexy rocks...😉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning
I'm taking Ted for his morning walk down to the beach soon, 

image.jpeg.0cf5eb01c50636f014a15e9fc3b1656d.jpeg amongst all the sexy rocks...😉

My friend there are rocks on Barca places...and then there are the Rocks..full of curves..sexy ones.I assume those are the ones you will be looking😉.Have fun.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My friend there are rocks on Barca places...and then there are the Rocks..full of curves..sexy ones.I assume those are the ones you will be looking😉.Have fun.

It was wet and cold, so it was a bit thin on the 'sexy rock' front today...too many layers of clothing on to see any curves lol...I'll just have to watch Asia instead...😁

Btw, do you know what the link is between her and Monica?

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was wet and cold, so it was a bit thin on the 'sexy rock' front today...too many layers of clothing on to see any curves lol...I'll just have to watch Asia instead...😁

Btw, do you know what the link is between her and Monica?

Why Asia and not Africa..African womans are very sensual,now Asia womans sometimes are very fake😉."Btw,do you know what the link is between her and Monica"..ho boy..what is the link?😂.My bet is..bad erotic actresses.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Why Asia and not Africa..African womans are very sensual,now Asia womans sometimes are very fake😉."Btw,do you know what the link is between her and Monica"..ho boy..what is the link?😂.My bet is..bad erotic actresses.

Wrong! Monica's great 😉😍
Monica's favourite music to bate to is 'Africa' by the band Asia...😁

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

What I can't quite understand is that Blair's probably spent a small fortune on getting her boobs the way she wants them, yet often lies bottomless but with her boobs covered up like this..:huh:

I believe the wrap is a post treatment recommendation to allow the scar tissue and muscles to form around the shape the wrap has them encompassed within.

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

I believe the wrap is a post treatment recommendation to allow the scar tissue and muscles to form around the shape the wrap has them encompassed within.

I know...but doesn't it look like she's had the op a while ago? Plus she does give them an airing sometimes...just not often when she's lying on her bed like this

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Actually Toto sings Africa.

Haha 🤣...I know!...I've mentioned it often enough :huh:. What the fuck am I talking about. And I haven't even had a drink! I was listening to 'Planet Rock' on the radio and Asia were on at the time.

• Haha 2