B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

That doesn't look good at all. Kristy is not even one day in B1 and already it looks like a bullshit party is going to start in B2. 😥

WTF?!? As usual half naked girls, at least one mask is already out. It seems not even Kristy can stop this shit.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

That doesn't look good at all. Kristy is not even one day in B1 and already it looks like a bullshit party is going to start in B2. 😥

WTF?!? As usual half naked girls, at least one mask is already out. It seems not even Kristy kann stop this shit.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Would you rather she stayed in bed back in b1 or on the couch watching tv ? At least this gives us something to watch 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Would you rather she stayed in bed back in b1 or on the couch watching tv ? At least this gives us something to watch 🙂

You make it sound like the only things other than watching TV are fake shows. 

As if the girls couldn't just get together as normal People (without mask and without look as if they would come just from a strip club), have a little preglow for a saturday night in Barcelona and just have some fun. Maybe, even invite some guys over and have a real party. 

My goodness, all these shows for the cameras are so ridiculous. So incredibly broken and unbelievable.  My goodness, Amber is wearing a mask. Why the hell. This is even more stupid than VHTV. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

As if the girls couldn't just get together as normal People (without mask and without look as if they would come just from a strip club), have a little preglow for a saturday night in Barcelona and just have some fun. Maybe, even invite some guys over and have a real party. 

My goodness, all these shows for the cameras are so ridiculous. So incredibly broken and unbelievable.  My goodness, Amber is wearing a mask. Why the hell. This is even more stupid than VHTV. 

It's "real life in cams" Barca house style.Just do like i do and don't ever bother to watch.Some don't expect Kristy to join the "freak shows" but of course she will,is how this places works,sooner or later she will be massaging the others backs,petting,taking showers with them etc.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So far they are just having normal conversations around the table drinking wine, Kristy is dressed nicely and respectful compared to the other b2 girls.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

So far they are just having normal conversations around the table drinking wine, Kristy is dressed nicely and respectful compared to the other b2 girls.

Hope she never changes that.Would hate to see her just melting with the others mediocrity.

Just now, Fagen said:

I really hope Kristy has the strength to stay herself. But I fear ze81 will be proved right.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's "real life in cams" Barca house style.Just do like i do and don't ever bother to watch.Some don't expect Kristy to join the "freak shows" but of course she will,is how this places works,sooner or later she will be massaging the others backs,petting,taking showers with them etc.

It's such a shame. Kristy and one or two Angels, maybe even with BF over the Holidays in vecation. That could have been a lot of fun. 

But no, RLC has to turn it into another silly show. Fuck you RLC!!

• Like 1