B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL more the reason to have Nice sleep with her every night!!  She gets paid and doesn't have to do a damn thing!

I don't get it. She does her bates to please herself. She is another one without a show.

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I don't get it. She does her bates to please herself. She is another one without a show.

you don't get it because you don't want to get it.  she is a pure showgirl just like all the rest of them C84.  if she can survive every day without giving any effort, then that is what she will do!!  these girls have it made with the audience that don't give a flying fuck that they are out of the apartments for hours on end, or they lay in bed with their asses in the air.  people put up with it and as long as that happens, that is what they will do.......EASY MONEY!!  rob from the rich and give it to me is their motto!!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes, no sound and nothing to see.

I don't see why we should be "excited" about this. It is either she entertains the audience or she leaves.

Nothing nice about this.

But if I want to watch girls masturbate with HD camera and full sound there are many sites in which I can do so.  RLC is about Real Life - which for some girls means getting themselves off using the bathroom faucet.  It's unfortunate that the sink is in the way of that particular camera angle, but it's impossible to set up cameras to avoid any blind spots at all.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I wonder if Aria wants Nice sleeping with her every night. Aria can't do her bates like she usually does.

For me, that's the great thing about this site.  Aria doesn't get to bate b/c Nice is sharing with her, doubtless the frustration is building, what will she do - will she find a way to sneak off somewhere and bate, do it in the shower perhaps - will she eventually get so desperate she asks Nice to move so she can bate - will she do what Cherry did and sneak a bate with Nice lying next to her - that's the fun of it all for me.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

You are probably right, but I like seeing the bates that are not show bates.

I'm interested in your definition of show bate.  I've been on RLC for a while now and I've seen pretty much all the girls bate.  Some do it hidden, some care less who can see, some are more aware of the cameras that others, very occasionally you get a girl that is possibly playing to the cameras - but I've yet to see anything that I wouldn't call a genuine bate.

• Like 2

Just now, Hornygirl said:

For me, that's the great thing about this site.  Aria doesn't get to bate b/c Nice is sharing with her, doubtless the frustration is building, what will she do - will she find a way to sneak off somewhere and bate, do it in the shower perhaps - will she eventually get so desperate she asks Nice to move so she can bate - will she do what Cherry did and sneak a bate with Nice lying next to her - that's the fun of it all for me.

Welcome to CC! Yes, that sneaking and trying is definitely something I love to watch too.

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Welcome to CC! Yes, that sneaking and trying is definitely something I love to watch too.

Thanks for the welcome.  It's the main reason I took out a subscription - I've lived in shared houses like that for many years, and got the occasional glimpse of what was going on behind closed doors, but RLC opens that all up in an exciting way.

• Like 2

I'm interested in your definition of show bate.  I've been on RLC for a while now and I've seen pretty much all the girls bate.  Some do it hidden, some care less who can see, some are more aware of the cameras that others, very occasionally you get a girl that is possibly playing to the cameras - but I've yet to see anything that I wouldn't call a genuine bate.

I guess you never have seen Sophie or Naomi bate. And more recent Loraine's bates are as fake as they get. Those are show bates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love the bates where they don't play to the camera so much, and that's what we call genuine bates. For me, it can even be under panties and blankets, as long as they don't put up a tent to hide all movement. And I do not like when they cover their face. Going to a blindspot (toilet) to bate is the worst.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2