B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Il y a 3 heures, corvette84 a dit :

First of all it sucks without any sound, but she also does it where she is blocked by the sink.

Yes, no sound and nothing to see.

I don't see why we should be "excited" about this. It is either she entertains the audience or she leaves.

Nothing nice about this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Blair looks ridiculous with those blown up lips and oversized fun bags.

Sadly she seems one of those womans that never happy with their appearance and do Constant cosmetic interventions,duck lips,Botox etc,and as most womans they get worst as more interventions they do,We have some exemples in rlc,Blair,Belle,Angie etc.Sasly for us we are the ones paying it and get in return months after months of crap shows.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes, no sound and nothing to see.

I don't see why we should be "excited" about this. It is either she entertains the audience or she leaves.

Nothing nice about this.

Better get usted to her,she is new and already melted with the other clones,lost her personality and joined their shows,seems material to return and return and join the half dozen rejoin girls squad.

• Sad 1

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Better get usted to her,she is new and already melted with the other clones,lost her personality and joined their shows,seems material to return and return and join the half dozen rejoin girls squad.

Ya IMO, she is spending too much time with Aria & don't really do anything for the audience.

And she isn't that attractive too IMO, not like Holly or Amber who attracts the audience.

17 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ya IMO, she is spending too much time with Aria & don't really do anything for the audience.

And she isn't that attractive too IMO, not like Holly or Amber who attracts the audience.

I wonder if Aria wants Nice sleeping with her every night. Aria can't do her bates like she usually does.