B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Just now, Hornygirl said:

No, never 🙂  I'm interested why you reach that conclusion though.

you say you have watched RLC for a long time and if that is true, for you to come up with the things you say about it being more real life than other sites,  which went out the window a long time ago, then you have very low expectations of a site that you pay whatever the cost is now, to see people that aren't showing any signs of real life.  i know, for you it is real life but to a whole lot of others it's not even close!  RLC used to be a pretty good site which depicted real life the best they could but i'm sorry HG, it's very far from that now!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

you say you have watched RLC for a long time and if that is true, for you to come up with the things you say about it being more real life than other sites,  which went out the window a long time ago, then you have very low expectations of a site that you pay whatever the cost is now, to see people that aren't showing any signs of real life.  i know, for you it is real life but to a whole lot of others it's not even close!  RLC used to be a pretty good site which depicted real life the best they could but i'm sorry HG, it's very far from that now!

Years ago Rlc was indeed th best exemple of real life in cams,not nowdays.Would say from the 11 houses online more than half aren't remotely real life in cams.In most houses of site the girls just do the interest things outside,of cams and we left with the night crap shows in agenda.

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

you say you have watched RLC for a long time and if that is true, for you to come up with the things you say about it being more real life than other sites,  which went out the window a long time ago, then you have very low expectations of a site that you pay whatever the cost is now, to see people that aren't showing any signs of real life.  i know, for you it is real life but to a whole lot of others it's not even close!  RLC used to be a pretty good site which depicted real life the best they could but i'm sorry HG, it's very far from that 

I've been around long enough to know RLC is far from what it once was, but I still believe it to be far more real than any of the alternatives.  And the reduced subscription with replay thrown in is far better value for money than it was 6 months ago. 

As to what is real, I'm assuming you've never stayed in a holiday villa with a group of young, single women. I have, many times.  RLC is more real than you might think 😀😀

• Like 7

I've been around long enough to know RLC is far from what it once was, but I still believe it to be far more real than any of the alternatives.  And the reduced subscription with replay thrown in is far better value for money than it was 6 months ago. 

As to what is real, I'm assuming you've never stayed in a holiday villa with a group of young, single women. I have, many times.  RLC is more real than you might think 😀😀

I assume that you are female--so it amazes me that these men seem know so much more about female sexuality and masturbation than does a female 😏

Nothing says..more real..like watching the girls preparing a show and making breaks to combine what next "real" moment scene will be,Just like in real life🤣.

• Like 2

Just now, happyone said:

I assume that you are female--so it amazes me that these men seem know so much more about female sexuality and masturbation than does a female 😏

We are men's but not idiots😅,if you watch Naomi,Sophie etc most bates and think is genuine i don't know what to say to you🤣.

• Like 3

Just now, happyone said:

Yes, amazes me too. With some of the comments on here I despair for their wives and girlfriends 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1