B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Just now, ze81 said:

We are men's but not idiots😅,if you watch Naomi,Sophie etc most bates and think is genuine i don't know what to say to you🤣.

And if you don't then I don't know what to say to you, other than God help any woman you are with!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Nothing says..more real..like watching the girls preparing a show and making breaks to combine what next "real" moment scene will be,Just like in real life🤣.

Do you have any proof to support your assertion that is what they are doing?

• Haha 1

Just now, Hornygirl said:

Yes, and so are the girls on here.  Some of you need to stop pretending they are here simply to fulfil your wishes 

they are being paid to do just that.  you will fit right in with the defenders of these girls that are on this forum.  i'm betting by now they are loving you to death!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

they are being paid to do just that.  you will fit right in with the defenders of these girls that are on this forum.  i'm betting by now they are loving you to death!

I will always defend any girl against guys who claim to know what they want better than they know themselves.  We women still have to live with far too much of that shit!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I will always defend any girl against guys who claim to know what they want better than they know themselves.  We women still have to live with far too much of that shit!

LOL 90% of the time it's y'all that bring it upon yourselves.  please don't quote me anymore and just skip over my posts....thank you.

• Like 1

I've been around long enough to know RLC is far from what it once was, but I still believe it to be far more real than any of the alternatives.  And the reduced subscription with replay thrown in is far better value for money than it was 6 months ago. 

I agree!

As to what is real, I'm assuming you've never stayed in a holiday villa with a group of young, single women. I have, many times.  RLC is more real than you might think 😀😀

Unfortunately not, so I can only imagine, but in return, I'm quite good at that.

• Like 1

Do you have any proof to support your assertion that is what they are doing?

Years watching is more than enought to know how the shows work,anyone knows that.If you watch it and think is all real and not arranged then i don't know what to say to you,enjoy it.

• Like 1

I've been around long enough to know RLC is far from what it once was, but I still believe it to be far more real than any of the alternatives.  And the reduced subscription with replay thrown in is far better value for money than it was 6 months ago. 

As to what is real, I'm assuming you've never stayed in a holiday villa with a group of young, single women. I have, many times.  RLC is more real than you might think 😀😀

Especially the first paragraph sounds as if you are paid by RLC. But then to claim that the GOV Apartments are realistic is simply ridiculous. 

Just now, happyone said:

I assume that you are female--so it amazes me that these men seem know so much more about female sexuality and masturbation than does a female 😏

Anyone can register on this forum and claim to be a female. 

WTF? I guess you're nothing else but a troll.  Just someone who creates a second identity to look for a little trouble here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2