B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL 90% of the time it's y'all that bring it upon yourselves.  please don't quote me anymore and just skip over my posts....thank you.

I have every intention of doing so, you're obviously not going to say anything worth reading anyway 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Years watching is more than enought to know how the shows work,anyone knows that.If you watch it and think is all real and not arranged then i don't know what to say to you,enjoy it.

I will admit to not having watched the parties/ shows in detail, they're not what I'm here for, but I've yet to see anything that looks much different from aspects of my real life experience

Just now, happyone said:

I assume that you are female--so it amazes me that these men seem know so much more about female sexuality and masturbation than does a female 😏

In my experience, the people who think that they know everything, usually know nothing. Unregarding of what matter it is. That's why I hate people who think that they know everything.

I know I'm stupid, and the least I need is other equally stupid people to brag about how much smarter they are! 

• Like 3

Just now, Alladino said:

Especially the first paragraph sounds as if you are paid by RLC. But then to claim that the GOV Apartments are realistic is simply ridiculous. 

Anyone can register on this forum and claim to be a female. 

WTF? I guess you're nothing else but a troll.  Just someone who creates a second identity to look for a little trouble here. 

Aah, of course, because anyone who disagrees with you must be a troll and/ or faking their identity 😂

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Especially the first paragraph sounds as if you are paid by RLC. But then to claim that the GOV Apartments are realistic is simply ridiculous. 

Anyone can register on this forum and claim to be a female. 

WTF? I guess you're nothing else but a troll.  Just someone who creates a second identity to look for a little trouble here. 

Time to put this to rest or take it to Rants & Flames. 

Everyone get back on Topic.

Just now, Alladino said:

No one needs a 2nd identity--there are enough in here with just one username that qualify for that title 😏

• Like 1

I quit the talk😅,if you people watch what happens(specialy in Barca girls houses)and think is real life in cams during the obvious shows i just don't know what to say,I am absolutely not smarter neither more dumb than anyone else,but come on,did you people born yesterday to think isnt shows!?Well another real life,spontaneous moment is about to start in b1,enjoy😅.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

I quit the talk😅,if you people watch watch happens(specialy in Barca girls houses)and think is real life in cams during the obvious shows i just don't know what to say,I am absolutely not smarter neither more dumb than anyone else,but come on,did you people born yesterday to think isnt shows!?Well another real life,spontaneous moment is about to start in b1,enjoy😅.

Those useless twins, every fucking day one of those annoying shows. 😫

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1