Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #6

happyone

Seems they tried to fix the issue of cams entering night vision but doing that they screwed the general house light conditions,looks pretty bad in low lights,don't know who is that does the job but doesn't seem to be any expert job at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Seems they tried to fix the issue of cams entering night vision but doing that they screwed the general house light conditions,looks pretty bad in low lights,don't know who is that does the job but doesn't seem to be any expert job at all.

it's because of all the red light masha fixed on the top of the bed it's not good with the cameras the light is bad as before

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canito said:

hi everyone on cc.stn you are hilarious.🤣how are the cams working now?are they any better then before just wanted to know.

I wouldn't know.  They only have 1 Free Cam now and I haven't had a really good look to see what else was done.  It just seemed to be offline for a long bit for something that should have taken no more than 2 days.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I wouldn't know.  They only have 1 Free Cam now and I haven't had a really good look to see what else was done.  It just seemed to be offline for a long bit for something that should have taken no more than 2 days.

Here here. Plus this Sophia is not with the script at all.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, canito said:

hi everyone on cc.stn you are hilarious.🤣how are the cams working now?are they any better then before just wanted to know.

The results area mix bag,some cams seem a improvement others like the bedroom cams are so zoomed to bed that are almost a downgrade,the cams issue of entering night vision seem to remain.