B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Val's doing some cleaning. She must've disposed of all the used condoms just before they came back online. She probably had to hire a skip...😏

It's not very funny. 🤬

This is beyound tragic! First 9 days of renovation, and now 52 hours offline? My favorite girl, Holly, is very likely leaving soon, and RLC have certanly ruined every chance we had to see something more from her. A stupid "girl-show" (with sex toys and bunny ears) now won't change anything for me. I loved the last time Cherry and Holly had a night at home, with the hooka in their bedroom. That's the kind of real atmosphere/party that I want, but it does not happen very often, as they're either going out every night, or the house goes offline. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's not very funny. 🤬

This is beyound tragic! First 9 days of renovation, and now 52 hours offline? My favorite girl, Holly, is very likely leaving soon, and RLC have certanly ruined every chance we had to see something more from her. A stupid "girl-show" (with sex toys and bunny ears) now won't change anything for me. I loved the last time Cherry and Holly had a night at home, with the hooka in their bedroom. That's the kind of real atmosphere/party that I want, but it does not happen very often, as they're either going out every night, or the house goes offline. 

Sorry Ed...I thought you were starting to get my sense of humour...😉

Just trying to lighten the mood my friend and poke a bit of fun at the crazy theories flying around...😏

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Ed...I thought you were starting to get my sense of humour...😉

Just trying to lighten the mood my friend and poke a bit of fun at the crazy theories flying around...😏

To me it's just sad. Besides, this trying to be "funny", isn't any more funny than the stupid conspiracy theories is in themselves.

• Confused 1

The girls should be at home when the house went online since they had 2 days off-cam.

This is bad planning by RLC, for not keeping all the girls in the house when the house was ready.

Again, Monica goes out during the day (much like her previous visit). Milena is, nvm probably another waste of space. 

Dear Kelly would be in B1 on-cam if I were to make a comparison.

Let me repeat, the audience's patience is not limitless.