Jane (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well this sucks.Was going to rejoin VH because i wanted to watch Jane,well not anymoreeee😋.

i know you like the white cat there is a good one to watch in darcie apartment 😄

certainly more interesting to watch than the Jane apartment, 

Tarzan is back in his jungle with Jane

3 hours ago, spielo said:

Support told me:

Unfortunately, chances are slim that Jane appear on the project again. However, never say never.
The new participants will arrive at Realm 72 tomorrow.

Did you contact Support because you missed her?

22 minutes ago, spielo said:

Exactly. She was not shy in the shower.

The guy I don´t miss at all. She had tried several times to get closer, but the guy was freezing. 

Yes she was even less shy than Rossy & Sienna in tbe shower. So far I agree. BUT even without the guy there was never something interesting from her besides staying in bed watching TV. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes she was even less shy than Rossy & Sienna in tbe shower. So far I agree. BUT even without the guy there was never something interesting from her besides staying in bed watching TV. 

You are right, there was no bating, no Cb, no pussy show, but she is amateur. A good manager was missing to lead her.  And of course, it is not interesting but I saw her 2 or 3 times slipping under his cover, laying on him, touching his hand but the arctis was not melting....

But let´s see, if another amateur will come or professionals 😁

37 minutes ago, spielo said:

You are right, there was no bating, no Cb, no pussy show, but she is amateur. A good manager was missing to lead her.  And of course, it is not interesting but I saw her 2 or 3 times slipping under his cover, laying on him, touching his hand but the arctis was not melting....

But let´s see, if another amateur will come or professionals 😁

I hope for professional amateurs 😁

• Haha 1