B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

@Thestarider Unfortunately, I can not quote directly from completed threads. Well, here's my answer:

Please don't pretend you know me. You have no idea about my past and certainly no idea about my present situation. There are people in this forum who write about their private lives. I respect that a lot even though I would never write anything about my private life here. BTW, I respect even those people whom I don't believe much.

Maybe what you said about yourself and your wife sexlife is true. I do not know and honestly I don't care. Only, What makes you think that your life decision is better than the ones others have made for their lives? There are people who value stability and security in relationships more than others. Maybe this kind of people don't enjoy seeing their partners having sex with someone else. There may also be people who had made experiences in their youth that make them think differently today. Did they or did you miss something? The best decision is very individual. What may have been the best decision for you can be something wrong for others. It is important to recognize that there's almost nothing in this world for nothing. Having sex with someone else always has an impact on the actual relationship. 

With regard to N&B, I suspect their relationship would suffer. I don't know, nobody here can really know. Only that's what I'm guessing. That's why I'm skeptical when some here scream for sex shows. I think a position similar to ZE81's is best: If they actually are swingers outside, it would be nice to see it also on RLC. If they are not, there is no need to pretend to be something they are not. 

Now that is a real post aladino…. good job, more like this post would be great and good for the forum

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rado07 said:

There does not seem to be any way to hang clothes in the hall
Sophia has her jacket and other things hanging in the closet from P & T

Wasn't that,she gone to closet and grabbed something that was in some clothes pocket with hand closed puted in her own pocket,looked kinda fishy😅.

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nelly and Boggy, you have a really big bed that has plenty of room for 3 😉 I can't understand why you would make such a lovely young woman sleep on the sofa when you have such large bed to share. 😍

Has Sophia ever been with anyone male or female?

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think Sophia should be leaving very soon,they are putting the sofas in original places,hope this means Masha place will be online this week.

I think it's a pity that she's going already. But I also think that there is hope that with her the apartment will go online again. 

Anyway, in any case, the visit was a very good idea. You could see that they had fun. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1