B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

56 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Bogdan does not look very happy.
whether this is related to the events in Rome?
Taylor shot at least 10,000 enemies on television
and is in a blood-rush 😬  💣

"Bogdan does not look very happy,whether this related to the events in Rome",he isn't the only one😅.Italia GOV house sucks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, merz28 said:

Piper has got quite the little temper on her..........Piper is pissed about something.

Hehe,usualy she gives Taylor the middle finger and both stare one another then one of them leaves,best thing is when they make "peace".

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

2000 Well someone knows a good beer, Leffe. They've been brewing this beer since 1240. And it is my favorite even when I am in the States.

Leffe's great, but I visited Bruges last year for a few days, and it tasted like ferrets piss compared to some of the other Belgium beers...It didn't actually, but they brew some great stuff there...😁

It's pretty serious stuff though, I could only drink the 9 lol..😝...It's not quite as good as Bud though...🤣...No offence Bud, I meant the beer...😉

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leffe's great, but I visited Bruges last year for a few days, and it tasted like ferrets piss compared to some of the other Belgium beers...It didn't actually, but they brew some great stuff there...😁

It's pretty serious stuff though, I could only drink the 9 lol..😝...It's not quite as good as Bud though...🤣...No offence Bud, I meant the beer...😉

Oldest daughter is a US Naval Intelligence officer stationed at NATA headquarters near a city called Mons, Belgium. Not at the headquarters in Brussels. I love Europe and have been fortunate to have traveled all over including these beautiful cities in Belgium, Bruges, Antwerp, Ostend, etc. Great beer is expected in Belgium and I took advantage.

And Naga Bud beer in any form is like drinking urine so...……? :smile::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Oldest daughter is a US Naval Intelligence officer stationed at NATA headquarters near a city called Mons, Belgium. Not at the headquarters in Brussels. I love Europe and have been fortunate to have traveled all over including these beautiful cities in Belgium, Bruges, Antwerp, Ostend, etc. Great beer is expected in Belgium and I took advantage.

And Naga Bud in any form is like drinking urine so...……? :smile::biggrin:

What I loved about these bars in Bruges as that it was great parusing the beer menus, like reading thro a food menu, and all the beers were great. But what I also loved was the fact that you could go into a pub that might sell 120 different beers, and you got a fantastic unique glass with each one...You'll be well aware that Belgiums drink beer with fine dining meals instead of wine...I like that concept...

image.jpeg.7f6d7cfcf40b72915d8f9ab69d9282dc.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

What I loved about these bars in Bruges as that it was great parusing the beer menus, like reading thro a food menu, and all the beers were great. But what I also loved was the fact that you could go into a pub that might sell 120 different beers, and you got a fantastic unique glass with each one...You'll be well aware that Belgiums drink beer with fine dining meals instead of wine...I like that concept...

image.jpeg.7f6d7cfcf40b72915d8f9ab69d9282dc.jpeg

And the glass was based upon Brewer specifications. Short, tall, wide mouth and narrow mouth. I had forgotten this as here in American you get the glass of the house.

• Like 1