B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

I've gotta admit, I've never really followed Nelly and Bogdan, unless they had a party. I watch a little more now they're in B5, especially with the addition of Piper and Taylor. But what I've noticed is that Bogdan seems to be a pretty cool guy...totally comfortable and relaxed keeping Taylor company tonight...as she is 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've gotta admit, I've never really followed Nelly and Bogdan, unless they had a party. I watch a little more now they're in B5, especially with the addition of Piper and Taylor. But what I've noticed is that Bogdan seems to be a pretty cool guy...totally comfortable and relaxed keeping Taylor company tonight...as she is 😁

You’ve been missing out, N & B are pretty awesome people. They not only have a great relationship with each other, and the people around them, they even have a great relationship with us. Which, if your name is not Leora, is quite a difficult feat! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

You’ve been missing out, N & B are pretty awesome people. They not only have a great relationship with each other, and the people around them, they even have a great relationship with us. Which, if your name is not Leora, is quite a difficult feat! 

I know Ant...but Nelly, lovely as she is, just isn't my type...I'll check into the B5 interaction more often for sure now though. It's like a real environment 😁...I love they way the 2 have been so relaxed tonight, and natural...there's not enough of this on RLC...
It's a big plus they're speaking in English too...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Ant...but Nelly, lovely as she is, just isn't my type...I'll check into the B5 interaction more often for sure now though. It's like a real environment 😁...I love they way the 2 have been so relaxed tonight, and natural...there's not enough of this on RLC...
It's a big plus they're speaking in English too...

I'm not sure they are sitting on the couch with the correct angle though 😏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I'm not sure they are sitting on the couch with the correct angle though 😏

You perv!!!!!!!...I was just watching the game they were playing, and listening to the rock music...You need to watch VHTV if that's what floats your boat...

SorryI missed another coupla of !!! out...😏😏

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

"But what i notice is that Bogdan seems to be pretty cool guy",for sure.Unless he is dancing,then he become as "cool" as Elaine..elaine benes dancing GIF by HULU

• Like 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

Piper and Nelly visiting Masha....Taylor and Bogdan home alone getting some face time together...I'm loving this story. LOL

You won't have to worry about Bogdan doing anything but run to the Bathroom to Choke his Chicken everyday until Nelly returns home.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

How cute was that,they just separated for one day and they were videocalling and when the call ended Taylor almost cried,so pure and true ❤️.and Bogdan notice and is giving a little support,Bogdan is Basicaly that older cool brother we all wished to have.

• Upvote 1