strange!
The thing reminds me of Masha's apartment
3-4 half days MN and then offline for a long time
RLC should quickly make an "i"
There seems to be a fundamental problem
The members are quickly angry
We paid 100% and receive only 70% of the service

30% if you count the appartmens that Putin removed a few months ago

Look folks!! Nobody complains about under achievement more than me, and I get really pissed of when people no matter what walk of life they are in do not live up to their full potential...She has been so good in the past without doubt, and even here at the beginning she was exceptional. She showed us what she was capable of achieving when she used her imagination and creativity and then promptly withdrew those elements. The very same elements that set her apart from all the other girls for so long.....She is still in my mind the best one on RLC, but she has become frustrating, and inconsistent. 

That aside, I still do not believe that she is seeing anyone when the camera's are down. Apart from her going to a concert( probably ) with a guy that she knew before, there is no evidence of her seeing a guy, despite what some people think. 

Don't let anger and frustration cloud your judgement..."Judge as you would be judged". 

If she has indeed broken up with Paul ( and we have no proof as yet ) then she is entitled to form relationships with whoever she likes and it's none of our business. 

From a personal point of view, I would like to see more action when she is in the apartment...She could for instance please everyone if she rescheduled her program by getting up from bed around noon and going to sleep around 0200, giving herself 10 hours of sleep and at the same time keeping the North American market and the European market equally happy....I don't expect her to take up my suggestion at all, mainly because social media controls her very existence, and secondly because I asked. lol... :biggrin:

I firmly believe therefor that the apartment UM and her lack of activity are two separate issues, and should be judged as such.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

From a personal point of view, I would like to see more action when she is in the apartment...She could for instance please everyone if she rescheduled her program by getting up from bed around noon and going to sleep around 0200, giving herself 10 hours of sleep and at the same time keeping the North American market and the European market equally happy....I don't expect her to take up my suggestion at all, mainly because social media controls her very existence, and secondly because I asked. lol... :biggrin:

Mate, thus upsetting the Australian market. My view you can't keep everyone happy there will always be a loser. She isn't a machine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not sure if she was referring to Eva, but she was talking on the phone about a dog with serious tumors, and that "He" is worried about it. Something will be done either Saturday or Sunday and she will phone him on Friday.....

Once again she is waiting for a specific time to leave the apartment, yesterday it was 1600. Many people seem to think she is having a relationship with some guy...Personally I don't subscribe to that just because she is out of the apartment a great deal, perhaps she is studying at a college or even working part time.

But now the apartment has gone UM again 1540, Is it equipment or is it her? Let the conspiracies begin. Has she left the apartment or has she stayed ?

All the folks who profess to paying their membership and just enjoy seeing her, even though she is dressed, must be in their little heaven right now. Either that or they are full of BS.

It's sounds like Eva, hope the little  doggie is ok.

• Upvote 1

I long for Leora to wake up all night.. and when she does she leaves

I long for her to come home all day.. and when she does she sleeps

💔

They might be rearranging the cameras, in replay if you click living room 3 you get kitchen, and bedroom 1 gives guest room, most of them are wrong, maybe it allready was like that and that's what they are fixing?

• Like 2