B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Welcome to the world of the show girls,don't expect real life,expect workers fallowing the big boss orders again and again.To bad we never really know many of this Barca girls real personalities because they are lost in all this shows and routines.When This workers of b4 end show will be b2 and b1 turns and that's all.

Evening Ze and the rest of you guys...I'm not a fan of the shows either, but RLC DO NOT instruct them what to do... Body painting, massage, candle baths, twister, strip poker, beer pong, communal baths etc etc, are all down to the girls...The way they bate and 'entertain' us with their teasing and sexual shows is down to how much money they want to earn...it has fuck all to do with RLC...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Welcome to the world of the show girls,don't expect real life,expect workers fallowing the big boss orders again and again.To bad we never really know many of this Barca girls real personalities because they are lost in all this shows and routines.When This workers of b4 end show will be b2 and b1 turns and that's all.

for be honest i don't understand all the excitation there is around this Monica this is the same level of Sofie for me i am glad to return with the free cams soon

i don't want waste more time with this type of girls it's no more for me i am tired with that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Evening Ze and the rest of you guys...I'm not a fan of the shows either, but RLC DO NOT instruct them what to do... Body painting, massage, candle baths, twister, strip poker, beer pong, communal baths etc etc, are all down to the girls...The way they bate and 'entertain' us with their teasing and sexual shows is down to how much money they want to earn...it has fuck all to do with RLC...

The problem are all the actions performed by the girls only for the camera. It is not their real life. Just some stupid shows to distract from the fact that they're not really involved in the Project. They would never give a view into their private life. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

"But rlc do not instruct them what to do",Sorry but not agree naga,maybe isn't order by them but at least suggested(strongly)by them to do,we see the same shows,tactics now as we seen years ago,from the back massages,to candle baths etc.Well gess some will still enjoy this shows but is obvious that nowdays fewer and fewer still like them.specialy when are done with so much preparation and "professional" way like today in b4,or in b1 with twins,or Sophie always did.But i respect your view about this,just don't agree with it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, firewall said:

for be honest i don't understand all the excitation there is around this Monica this is the same level of Sofie for me i am glad to return with the free cams soon

i don't want waste more time with this type of girls it's no more for me i am tired with that

Did you see her last time?

I guess not...The girls are just chilling, FFS...Are you expecting a full on lesbo orgy in the early evening?..The Russian girls, since the beginning of RLC time have always enjoyed this shit. I can't see the attraction tbh, but they enjoy it. They're not teasing, just relaxing...They're not sucking us all in to then disappoint us. Nothing was ever gonna happen between them. The best we can hope for is that Monica or, less likely, Milena, is turned on enough to bate...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The problem are all the actions performed by the girls only for the camera. It is not their real life. Just some stupid shows to distract from the fact that they're not really involved in the Project. They would never give a view into their private life. 

Yes...but they themselves decide what they're gonna do...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did you see her last time?

I guess not...The girls are just chilling, FFS...Are you expecting a full on lesbo orgy in the early evening?..The Russian girls, since the beginning of RLC time have always enjoyed this shit. I can't see the attraction tbh, but they enjoy it. They're not teasing, just relaxing...They're not sucking us all in to then disappoint us. Nothing was ever gonna happen between them. The best we can hope for is that Monica or, less likely, Milena, is turned on enough to bate...

the only thing i remember with her last vsit in B2 it's a girl hidding alot specially when she had sex but the guy under the tent,

i expect just to see girls naked nothing more and not girls taking bad position and cross legs all the time for hiding their pussy, 

if you are exciting with this it's good for you but personally i need more for my third legs start move a little,

the only thing i see for the moment it's teasing girls i don't see any difference with sofie or naomie sorry

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"But rlc do not instruct them what to do",Sorry but not agree naga,maybe isn't order by them but at least suggested(strongly)by them to do,we see the same shows,tactics now a sense we seen years ago,from the back massages,to candle baths etc.Well gess some will still enjoy this shows but is obvious that nowdays fear and fewer still like them.specialy when are done with so much preparation and "professional" way like today in b4,or in b1 with twins,or Sophie always did.But i respect your view about this,just don't agree with it.

We did...In the Nora era. So I think these 'events' have been passed on..So, in that respect RLC are involved...But I don't think they get a txt saying 'Monica and Milena..have a topless massage at 6'...'Valerie, go in at half 6 and remove your panties'...'Alla, today bate in the bath'...blah blah...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We did...In the Nora era. So I think these 'events' have been passed on..So, in that respect RLC are involved...But I don't think they get a txt saying 'Monica and Milena..have a topless massage at 6'...'Valerie, go in at half 6 and remove your panties'...'Alla, today bate in the bath'...blah blah...

Nora is still in the backstage for give them some instructions it's her the manager of the barca apartments, i heard more than one time the nora voice in the phone when some girls receive call (in the old B3 with kylie for example)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...but they themselves decide what they're gonna do...

What's the difference? It's still a Show no matter if RLC or the Girls decides whether to perform a "Stupid Dancing" show or a "Pseudo lesbian massage" show. 

The idea of RLC was to give an glimpse into the private life of the residents. These shows have nothing to do with this. They are ultimately the exact opposite, a distraction from the fact that in reality the girls are not prepared to actually life at this apartments. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening Naga,  I know you are much smarter than the above post implies.  What company would hire 20 to 50 people to do a job totally unsupervised or monitored?  What company would hire as many people as RLC has done over the years to just have a free for all on their dime?  I would be willing to bet that they have regular meetings to discuss the status of the company and the future outlook for the company.  Who do you think buys all the supplies such as laundry detergent, soap, wine glasses for breaking, tea candles, etc.etc..

RLC instructs/guides these tenants on what they need to do to improve the business.  If RLC just let them do what they want, then RLC would not last very long.  You're a couple of screws short of a full box if you think that RLC "DOES NOT" instruct them on what to do!!