B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

the only thing i remember with her last vsit in B2 it's a girl hidding alot specially when she had sex but the guy under the tent,

i expect just to see girls naked nothing more and not girls taking bad position and cross legs all the time for hiding their pussy, 

if you are exciting with this it's good for you but personally i need more for my third legs start move a little,

the only thing i see for the moment it's teasing girls i don't see any difference with sofie or naomie sorry

All I can say is that you have a shit memory...😏

If that's all that stands out it says a lot about you...just picking out the negative shit...Well there a pretty big bandwagon here you can jump on...Anyway, now you can see Jack shit, you shouldn't be commenting on what you can't see anymore...😏

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All I can say is that you have a shit memory...😏

If that's all that stands out it says a lot about you...just picking out the negative shit...Well there a pretty big bandwagon here you can jump on...Anyway, now you can see Jack shit, you shouldn't be commenting on what you can't see anymore...😏

back in ignore list, accept the criticism can be a quality sometimes and you are too much in love with Monica this is the problem you are blind , enjoy your tent girl and teasing show girls, apparently it's enough for you for cum bye.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

Nora is still in the backstage for give them some instructions it's her the manager of the barca apartments, i heard more than one time the nora voice in the phone when some girls receive call (in the old B3 with kylie for example)

Yes...she might tell them to DO something, but nothing specific, imo...

So is she happy that they spend so much time outside the apt...Based on what you, and others, are saying, shouldn't she be saying 'get your fucking arse back to the apt some nights and do some body painting?...Well it isn't working 😏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We did...In the Nora era. So I think these 'events' have been passed on..So, in that respect RLC are involved...But I don't think they get a txt saying 'Monica and Milena..have a topless massage at 6'...'Valerie, go in at half 6 and remove your panties'...'Alla, today bate in the bath'...blah blah...

It's still the Nora era Naga, she hasn't gone anywhere lol.  I'm sure they don't get regular text messages saying....OK so and so you do this, and so and so you do that, it's all part of an agenda that is setup before hand during their meetings!!  In this week we want to see you and you giving each other a massage, etc. etc. etc..

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What's the difference? It's still a Show no matter if RLC or the Girls decides whether to perform a "Stupid Dancing" show or a "Pseudo lesbian massage" show. 

The idea of RLC was to give an glimpse into the private life of the residents. These shows have nothing to do with this. They are ultimately the exact opposite, a distraction from the fact that in reality the girls are not prepared to actually life at this apartments. 

I know it's a fucking show! This whole stupid argument was whether they're instructed exactly what to do by RLC...:confused:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

back in ignore list, accept the criticism can be a quality sometimes and you have too much in love with Monica this is the problem you are blind , enjoy your tent girl and teasing show girls, apparently it's enough for you for cum bye.

Thank fuck for that!!...It's been my ambition to be on someones ignore list 😁

TBH, it's a cop out, ignoring someone because they have different opinions lol...although you won't see this...😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So is she happy that they spend so much time outside the apt...Based on what you, and others, are saying, shouldn't she be saying 'get your fucking arse back to the apt some nights and do some body painting?...Well it isn't working 😏

You bet your ass she is!!  She makes money off the girls whether they are inside or outside the apartment.  There is absolutely no other explanation as to why they (RLC) would allow the girls to spend so much time out of the apartments/house if RLC was not benefiting from it!!!  Sometimes you have to look outside the box you have created in your mind to see the truth!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Scommetti che è il culo !! Guadagna dalle ragazze sia all'interno che all'esterno dell'appartamento. Non c'è assolutamente altra spiegazione sul perché loro (RLC) permetterebbero alle ragazze di passare così tanto tempo fuori dagli appartamenti / casa se RLC non ne beneficiasse !!! A volte devi guardare fuori dagli schemi che hai creato nella tua mente per vedere la verità!

Alla asked Mil to make a call to some one in English about pay Alla and Eve wanted to collect for a job they had done for the guy on Halloween

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You bet your ass she is!!  She makes money off the girls whether they are inside or outside the apartment.  There is absolutely no other explanation as to why they (RLC) would allow the girls to spend so much time out of the apartments/house if RLC was not benefiting from it!!!  Sometimes you have to look outside the box you have created in your mind to see the truth!

you know when the location you have in your profile is "Monica's heart"  it's hard to open the box 😁 haaaaa the love

Ok guys...I admit you are all right...I don't know what I was thinking...:dodgy:

Oh, btw, I do actually have more of a behind the scenes insight than you might realise...:wink:

Now I'll enjoy my friday evening, if that's ok...Have a good Naga-free evening Firewall..😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1