B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

100% agree, ever since it opened, I have been saying that B4 had been the perfect place for having great wild neverending parties at home. Sort of like the Vanessa/Marketa-house.

Although I agree with your critique, I strongly disagree that casting guys is the right sollution. Of course you could cast guys in the GOVs, but what difference would it make? Casting "single" guys? They would just be another tenant, whom some would do shows with. It will be just as artificial. I'm open to more girls staying with their boyfriends, and B4 could even work as a COV. But generally I think it is alot more organic and exciting if it is just the girls, or girls with a boyfriend, and then having alot of guests, friends and hookups coming and going instead. The girls could go out to party some days, then have big parties at home on other days, that way people will come and go more naturally. Like R2 in the beginning.

Anyhow, I think the biggest obsticle is that RLC put so extremely little effort into recruting.

Couples in B4 would be at least a step forward.  I was always convinced that a girl with a relationship at home should only be invited as a couple. Everything else is simply unrealistic and pointless.

Anyway, also the addition of a few single guys would make much more sense as just to have only girls in this places. I think you strongly underestimate the power of sexual attraction. With just a group of straight girls in an apartment nothing will happen. There is no sexual tension. With nothing happens, there are no viewers and so the girls start to give shows. This is exactly the situation in which GOV has always been, with a few exceptions. 

With a cast of both sexes the whole athmosphere would change. I don't think this leads to sex shows. If at all, it will happen most likely as it did with Sara or Stella and there guys. Something similar to vacation relationships, only that we would also be able to see something of them, because both of them would have no alternate apartments and both of them would have an RLC contract. 

The result would be more real situations and little to no shows. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

yes we are but I don't want to see you or you don't see me😁

and I have to say that I miss karol and Nicole..they was great to watch and I did give you and them a lot of criticism. but like I said I do miss them .

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Couples in B4 would be at least a step forward.  I was always convinced that a girl with a relationship at home should only be invited as a couple. Everything else is simply unrealistic and pointless.

Anyway, also the addition of a few single guys would make much more sense as just to have only girls in this places. I think you strongly underestimate the power of sexual attraction. With just a group of straight girls in an apartment nothing will happen. There is no sexual tension. With nothing happens, there are no viewers and so the girls start to give shows. This is exactly the situation in which GOV has always been, with a few exceptions. 

With a cast of both sexes the whole athmosphere would change. I don't think this leads to sex shows. If at all, it will happen most likely as it did with Sara or Stella and there guys. Something similar to vacation relationships, only that we would also be able to see something of them, because both of them would have no alternate apartments and both of them would have an RLC contract. 

The result would be more real situations and little to no shows. 

We're lacking in couples apts, after the shut down, but the GOV apts draw the punters and are the main money makers. So I can't see the point of making them into more couples apts...I've gotta admit, I'm not a fan of couples apts anyway, but, like you, I am a fan of real parties, like we've seen in the past....R1, and others, have had great parties where we don't expect the unexpected, if that makes sense LOL. If I was staying in a lovely villa in the Barca hills, with a bunch of young girls or guys, free...I'd be partying at least once a month. The girls, as they are, must've made lots of friends, both male and female during that time, and I would've thought they'd be chomping at the bit to go to B4 for a party. Obviously, they would have to be told the situation with the cams. So I don't think the lack of internal activity is down to the girls, or RLC..it's down to the boys..

• Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 8:40 PM, Thestarider said:

I agree Bud, and I re-subscribed to RLC for that reason, Their are only a few lovely women that could made me pull the trigger and Magical Monica is one of them. Jasmin, K&K and the Angels and there are maybe are 4 or 5 others. Sexual Seduction is a lost art and most of these girls really need to learn and understand that men want to be seduced

you are so right but there has is no one.like MONICA. that can just seduce you the way she does . she is the best at it .and I love the way she does it .once you watch her. you are going to keep coming back for more. and that what rlc needs. i have like a other girls but they cant come close to MONICA❤️..

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's my way to get Ed to become a Monica fan...😉

Did it work Ed...?

If Monica joins you to piss on the stone, or anywhere really, you know I will definitely be interested!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1