B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I can't understand all this hype about Monica some of the people in this Forum pulling.  So far there is no difference to the other girls in GOV except that she is older. If Monica even plays hide and seek now, it'll be a step down. 

When will there be a girl who really lives in this apartment? 

Don't try then...each to their own...😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Imagine B4 with a cast of girls who actually participate. A place, where people really live and not only perform these silly superficial shows. This place would be so perfect for real parties. So much space, both for company and for a little privacy in between. 

100% agree, ever since it opened, I have been saying that B4 had been the perfect place for having great wild neverending parties at home. Sort of like the Vanessa/Marketa-house.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Only I think it should be clear to everyone that it will not work without real changes in the concept. I think it's time, especially for B4, to finally include guys in the cast. Two or three guys that are actually interesting for the girls and be a reason to have fun also in this apartment. 

Although I agree with your critique, I strongly disagree that casting guys is the right sollution. Of course you could cast guys in the GOVs, but what difference would it make? Casting "single" guys? They would just be another tenant, whom some would do shows with. It will be just as artificial. I'm open to more girls staying with their boyfriends, and B4 could even work as a COV. But generally I think it is alot more organic and exciting if it is just the girls, or girls with a boyfriend, and then having alot of guests, friends and hookups coming and going instead. The girls could go out to party some days, then have big parties at home on other days, that way people will come and go more naturally. Like R2 in the beginning.

Anyhow, I think the biggest obsticle is that RLC put so extremely little effort into recruting.

7 hours ago, ed2 said:
7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Holly looks really hungover!

She can hardly walk, and need to support her head to sit.

Abit depressing to watch Holly today, it is a good picture on how B4 have been the last 2-3 months, they come home totally exhausted and worn out, they need 2 days to recover, and as soon as they are restituted and in a good mood they will go out again. It reminds me alot of Stella, she followed the exact same pattern, untill Sara came and made the parties happen at home. Holly and Cherry could have desperately needed "a Sara" to make them have more of the fun inside instead.

Now things might change abit. We have Monica and Valerie, who both are great solo artists. Valerie  will most certanly initiate sex shows between the girls. But I doubt either are the type to bring parties to the villa.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Monica and Milena look so good together!

You know my opinion of Monica, but I can't understand why I never rated Melina when she was here 1st time. Maybe because I wasn't keen on her personality back then. I think she's mellowed, big style, and she is pretty damned hot, with a great arse...Yes Max, these 2 look great together..I'm enjoying their closeness...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Abit depressing to watch Holly today, it is a good picture on how B4 have been the last 2-3 months, they come home totally exhausted and worn out, they need 2 days to recover, and as soon as they are restituted and in a good mood they will go out again. It reminds me alot of Stella, she followed the exact same pattern, untill Sara came and made the parties happen at home. Holly and Cherry could have desperately needed "a Sara" to make them have more of the fun inside instead.

Now things might change abit. We have Monica and Valerie, who both are great solo artists. Valerie  will most certanly initiate sex shows between the girls. But I doubt either are the type to bring parties to the villa.

Holly's a lovely girl, and could've been a RLC superstar. If she had Monica's boobs she'd be perfect, imo. She's what I'd call a very tidy boiler 😍..But sadly, imo, she was led astray in the last few weeks and it's sad to see her like this leading up to, what I'm expecting, is her departure. However Ed, hopefully a word of comfort, I reckon there's a pretty good chance we'll see her again..❤️

• Like 1

Magical M...you should take a photo of your fabulous boobs and send it to all the RLC girls who are thinking about getting a boob job. They should then show ask the surgeon 'can you give boobs like these?'...the answer will always be no. So the girls will keep the real boobs they were given..Result...😁

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok..Magical M on her own...Leave now if you're not a fan...😒❤️

yes and I just love that I get to see her again ❤️.and this is one lovely lady. that we both will say is the top girl to ever grace as on rlc 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know my opinion of Monica, but I can't understand why I never rated Melina when she was here 1st time. Maybe because I wasn't keen on her personality back then. I think she's mellowed, big style, and she is pretty damned hot, with a great arse...Yes Max, these 2 look great together..I'm enjoying their closeness...

You know I love round butts, and Melina currently has the best one in B4. 😍

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

yes and I just love that I get to see her again ❤️.and this is one lovely lady. that we both will say is the top girl to ever grace as on rlc 

We've had our disagreement Bud, but I think we're pissing on the same stone with Monica...😉

• Like 1