B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm here Thes, if you were wondering...but it's tricky typing with 1 hand...😉

Red Lace and Toto with a little Africa what could be better ? Good she so good !!! Pure unadulterated Seduction at it's finest. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

we see nothing she taking position for hide her pussy

That's the beauty of it...She'll give you a little bit more every time. As a true voyeur, this is what floats my boat. Full 'in the face' bating from day 1...no thank you. You soon get bored 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the beauty of it...She'll give you a little bit more every time. As a true voyeur, this is what floats my boat. Full 'in the face' bating from day 1...no thank you. You soon get bored 

The art of SEDUCTION Naga and she is fucking masterful at it 😍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

i am not a true voyeur like you 🙂, 2 mn of teasing is sufficiant for me i am not a big fan of girls taking bad position for hiding her pussy like serafima for example

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

we see nothing she taking position for hide her pussy

Give it a week or so....Same thing happened with Sofie, Aria, Karla Alla, Evelyn, Jasmine e.t.c.. These girls are all slow burners, once they hit the ground running, there is no stopping them😁

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1