B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

for Android it works, it doesn't work only for IOS because apple has blocked it

Mauri, I'm in Italy like you, it always works for me, both on the iPhone and on the iPad, but I, too, have the paid one

4 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

And I love her sneaky little bates, and her voyeurism.

Well except for these batman panties Evelyn is wearing. Why would this woman with such a sexy ass wear these totally non sexy panties? I could see it if it were during her period but come on Evelyn you have a dyno mite body. I will never understand some women who don't realize how important it is to wear sexy panties if you have the body to do so. Even older women.....be sexy wear sexy! :biggrin:

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well except for these batman panties Evelyn is wearing. Why would this woman with such a sexy ass wear these totally non sexy panties? I could see it if it were during her period but come on Evelyn you have a dyno mite body. I will never understand some women who don't realize how important it is to wear sexy panties if you have the body to do so. Even older women.....be sexy wear sexy! :biggrin:

Personally I'd go for comfort over looks any day.  And I actually think she looks pretty damn sexy in them. 

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Strange my Puffin on my iphone is still working, do you use the free version or the paid one ? I use the paid one so maybe thats why it is still working, I read that the paid version would work a little longer than the free version.

I have the paid version it stopped working sometime yesterday morning, looked at it first thing and it was working then later in the morning it had stopped.  The free version stopped working October 31st and the info said the paid version would be extended for a short while.  I've got photon as well, not as stable but it can do rlc replay as well.

• Upvote 1